L.A. to Kanye

We Forgive You!!!

9/27/2009 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may be a social pariah everywhere else -- but when Kanye West made a surprise appearance at Common's benefit concert last night in Hollywood, he got a hero's welcome.

The crowd at the show -- which featured Common, Nas, Ludacris, De La Soul, The Roots, Mos Def, Talib Kweli and more -- just exploded when Kanye rushed out on stage. He stayed for a few songs -- including "Good Life" and "Run This Town" -- and had the crowd going nuts the whole time.

Kanye was able to perform without interruption.

Sammy

Watched some of the video his music sucks.Alot of black hands waving in the audience.

Heather

#65 Maybe you should think before you open you ignorant mouth. Was I lying that MTV gave the VMA to Taylor? I don't think any of us would be discussing this if I was lying.

If you would like to cut and paste the following address, you will see that I was also correct about the TMZ vote. Of course, I was off a little, it was only 80% of TMZ readers that felt Taylor's video was better!

francky

weeeeeeeee loooovee kanyeeeee,no matter what.kanye hasnt kill anyone.you white peopleshould hate philip garrido and polansky who abduct young girl and rape them or have sex with them.so if who dont hate them why should we hate him.anyway i dont think you pig ever bought his cds.so fffuuuckk youuuu.bush killed people in iraq and afghanistan,but still get voted,kanye just said what everybody think was true.that little ho didnt deserve it and he was right.get over it,silly

sarah

Whoa, Harvey...shouldn't you have titled that "The A-holes in that concert hall forgave him." Don't speak for me.

renee

Dan #76.

and we are sick of you .. WHITE PEOPLE PRETENDING NOT TO BE RACIST, BUT GET ON TMZ USUING A PHONY NAME AND CALLING BLACKS NAMES.

I SWEAR I'VE BEEN TRYING NOT TO, BUT I'M STARTING TO DESPISE WHITE PEOPLE..

renee

Sammy- Use your REAL name and say it directly to one of our faces you punk ass bitch

Medusa

Well I don't forgive him at all.

balls

FISH STICKS
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
2. Heat oven to 425. Arrange frozen fish sticks in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between sticks.
3. Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes or until coating is golden brown and crunchy.
Turn fish sticks over halfway through cooking.
If cooking more than 20 fish sticks, add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
*Oven temperatures may vary. Adjust cooking times accordingly.

Deirdre B Pride

@Heather like I said ur a liar. Who cares what TMZ fans think. Most blacks don't come here because the comments are inundated with racial comments. See previous comments. You're lying when you say Taylor's video was better and you know it. It's cool ur lyin on this post, but you can't lie to urself dumbazz.Ppl voted that way bcuz everybody felt sorry for her. That goes for all races O clueless one.

janalal4

Good grief, we Americans sure are a ridiculousy fickle bunch aren't we?! Until the media started bringing it up, I never attributed Kanye's "outbursts" to substance abuse, just a severe case of a..holitis!

Fee

White people forgave Joe Wilson for calling out the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITES STATES and donated 2 million to his reelection campaign. But Kanye calls out Taylor Swift and white people want Kanye to disappear from this Earth. Very amusing.

Sammy

Hey Renee My name is Karen Now,what are you going to do about it.

Sue Wong

Just an observation. When black Americans were being lynched in the USA nobody spoke out and that includes government who were condoning it in my opinion. You're all hypocrites. He apologized, now move on. Taylor's forgiven him and he doesn't owe anyone else anything. He helped her career with his crazy stunt anyway. If he's racist, so is 95% of whites!!!!!!!!

Jessie

Kanye is an a$$hole and when people forgive him it feeds his ego even more. I bet he thinks that what he did was justified since people are forgiving him. Stop forgiving people for acting this way and they may get the message that if they do not change things they will lose everything.

White people trip me out. YOU praise IMUS, RUSH LIMBAUGH, HEAVY METAL (which advocates nothing but debauchery, murder and misery, AND want to bury the legacy of slavery in America (lynchings, owning people like property) but want BLACKS to crucify Kanye for taking a microphone from a rich, pampered white PERFORMER at an awards show.

GTFOH with that and kiss our collective black asses

Posted at 1:15PM on Sep 27th 2009 by Renee

Thank-you Renee for showing all of us how ignorant you are!...." want to bury the legacy of slavery in America (lynchings, owning people like property)" How far did you get in school? Whites want to bury the legacy of slavery(your qoute not mine).Are you crazy!Slavery began in 1619 when an Dutch ship brought 20 Africans to the colony of Jamestown and it ended in 1865 when the Union won the Civil War.
Were you held as a slave? Were your parents held as slaves? Were your great-grandparents held as slaves? Were your great-great-grandparents held as slaves?(I could go on but I won't). So since slavery ended 144 years ago do you know of anybody in your family that was held as a slave? You might have an ancestor that nobody knew that was held as a slave but even if they were how exactly does it pertain to you? How does it effect you exacly? It doesn't. People who have NEVER had slaves have had to apologize for slavery and to me it makes no sense to apologize for something they were not responsible for. I have never owned a slave,my parents did not own slaves,my grandparents did not own slaves....hell my great-great-great-great-grandparents did not even hold slaves! Why should I apologize to you or any other African American for slavery when I NEVER OWNED A SLAVE AND YOU NEVER WERE A SLAVE! And by the way the CIVIL WAR is taught in schools and in colleges and since the Civil War was fought to end slavery I am 100% sure slavery is also taught. So no one is trying to bury slavery. Oh and another thing why is it whites should have to apologize for slavery when it is whites who did things like the underground railroad and it was whites who fought the deadliest war in US history to free slaves. Funny I never hear African Americans thank ANYBODY for fighting in a war where fathers literally fought against their sons and where brothers fought against broters becasue they were on opposite sides. I have never once heard and African American say thank-you for that all I have heard is the ignorant comments like yours that whites should apologize. Well I am not apologizing for something I had nothing to do with....hell will freeze over before I do that. You need to get off it because you were no more a part of slavery than I was. Shut your pie hole and get over yourself!
Oh and I am not a fan of heavy metal just like I am not a fan of rap but aren't there a lot of rap songs that are pretty much degrading towards women! Just saying

biggity

Wow...thugs revere a thug. Big surprise. Expectations for those low lifes remain low. What would be news is if they actually stood up against the evil behavior that is destroying the youth. For them to stand for anything intelligent, ethical, and honorable-now that would be newsworthy...otherwise what they are doing is exactly what they condition us to expect from them.