Lamar Odom -- Big Man, Big Day

9/27/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom was spotted outside a hotel in Beverly Hills just hours before he is set to marry a girl he just met the love of his life, Khloe Kardashian.

0921-media-removed-britney

Good luck today, you crazy kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

gg

He is an ok looking guy, seems nice enough and has a contract for 33 million and people are downing Khloe? Girl did pretty f'en good if you ask me.

opi

How many women has this jerk screwed over? Plenty. It will depend on their pre-nup how much Khloe will take before she cashes in her chips.

barry Gordy is genius

TMZ, i love your caption on this one. You nailed it. Good job, sleazebags. LOL.

"A girl he just met..." That sh*t was too funny! LOL.

M48

Nothing wrong with black women any different than any other race of women. Before I go into a rant I'll say that I'm a black woman and a product of interracial marriages although they were white men with black women. There are many black male and white female and reverse couples that are borne out of mutual love and respect and I have no problem with that. I would be a hypocrit if I had an issue with it.

I can only tell you the things that I hear from black men. My comments will be based on black men who don't date black women at all. Also I don't get into other peoples relationships to ask why. I've never asked a black man why he's dating a white women but they always seem to want to tell me why. I've been told that they don't date black women because they don't want to date someone that looks like their sister/mom. I'm serious and I've heard this more than once. I've been told that we have a bad attitude. I know black, white,asian, hispanic women with bad attitudes so I'm not sure how to take that one. Supposedly we won't do kinky stuff in bed unlike white women. But I'm also told that we are sluts. Not sure how we can be prudes and sluts at the same time. I've been told that we're too independent minded but at the same time I've heard that we're lazy. I could go on and on. The funniest thing that I've noticed. Of the black guys who've tried to give me excuses as to why they only date white women they will tell me they call their gf/wifes racist names like cr*cka and h*nky. I've been told by some that they hate white people. If you want my opinion I think that we're still working out some issues that are trickling down from the past and since no one wants to talk about real issues people start making up silly excuses like the ones I posted above.

Posted at 12:47AM on Sep 28th 2009 by Shay

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/27/lamar-odom-wedding-photo/5#comments#ixzz0SPYbn7PC

-----------------------------------------------

Cosign to this. Many black men prefer white women but feel black women get in their way when we bring up their noticeable hatred against us. Thats why some of them say bitter things towards black women. As for Lamar.. His actions are typical for a black male athlete with a black biracial baby mama.

scott

whats amazing is how many of you losers watch them on t.v. every chance you get!

scott

someone kick all of these fake ass whores out of the gene pool please!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5