Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

datwomeniscrazy

kardashians equal Succubus..i say watch out.. these girls love dollars...

Mary

Classy.

Beverley

That's why you should marry a guy BEFORE you pop out three kids with him. What kind of legal protection do you have now? Not as much as you would with a husband. Your kids are entitled to child support, but you won't be getting any spousal support/alimony.

UGGGGHHH

LISA MORALES IS MUCH PRETTIER THAN Khloe Kardashian.

DON'T WORRY LISA, HE ONLY WILL MARRY KHLOE FOR HER MONEY THEN WILL DUMP HER.

LISA YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR HIM...... WHAT COMES AROUND WILL GO AROUND.

who dat

Congrats lamar. You have lost your friggin mind. Marrying that fat, ugly b itch. The real downside is she is a attention whore. Good luck pal, you will need it.

simon

Lisa receives $300,000 a year so what is she whining about? She is a selfish, mean witch for not allowing the children to attend their father's wedding. personally, I don't think this rushed marriage is going to last a year and in the end Lisa will have the last laugh, so for now she should be the better person and allow the kids to attend.

gutsygirl

Odom's son is his spitting image and Ms. Morales looks like Ms. Kardashion. Very weird.

Melissa

I doubt Lamar is marrying Khloe for her money, since she doesn't have nearly as much as he does. I'm sure he is doing it for some publicity.

Anyone who has watched her show can see that she has absolutely no self control, even around her youngest siblings. Her mouth easily could make a sailor blush. If Lamar cares about his children at all, he will keep them away from Khloe. Her inability to get through a sentence without the use of the F word or some nasty sexual innuendo makes her automatically unfit to be their stepmother.

erkg

Who knows, maybe they weren't invited to the wedding - how much do they see him anyway?

TRACKER

LIZA YOU HAVE A LOT OF CLASS,AS FOR LAMAR HOOKING UP WITH ANY KARDASHIAN.WELL ENOUGH SAID.YOU,LL SOON SEE THE CIRCUS!

simon

Khloe is very smart and she graduated from college. I doubt if Lisa even has a high school diploma so Khloe is an upgrade.

simon

Khloe is prettier and thinner.

Wanda W.

Have no fear there children of that skunk,the "marriage" will be short lived and "daddy" will regret even having met that slutty Kloe K. She will dissolve into the past, and you will still have a class act for a mother, at the very most.

bookie2283

way prettier than khloe. i love khloe and her show... but khloe's just some rebound. it won't last. i give it a month or 2 before they release the statements ".....we still have a great deal of respect for one another and would like our privacy at this difficult time..." lol

whocares

It is not easy when someone you have loved for a long time passes on marriage with you to marry someone they met a month ago. I would be devestated... Keep in mind Lisa it is all about ratings for the whore show.