Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

L.S

Now thats class! good for you Liza.

heidi

No sports star's girlfriend or wife will last long if they can't get over their mate cheating. Lisa probably got used to his cheating a long time ago...or else she would have dumped him or him her.

Maybe she doesn't really care, in the since that she probably hates him on a lot of levels but stayed with him for the $$$$$ and prestige.

Lisa knows what it takes to be with Lamar...and she knows that KK won't last.

frito

I wonder if he knows he isn't marrying the Kardashian with the big ass. Hopefully he did his due diligence.

opi

I can only imagine how mortified the poor children are. They are only too painfully aware that their dad didn't marry their mom, and is marrying this skank he's only known for a month. Ms. Morales should go back to school and get her education. NO ONE can take her education, and the INDEPENDENCE it buys her, not to be subject to the whims of an obviously none to bright NBA star, who is NOT putting the interests of HIS children first.

HumanNature

Classy Lady!!! Way to go Miss Liza Morales !!!

Bless you and your children!!!

UGGGGHHH

I AM ON YOUR SIDE LISA. I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR NOT LETTING YOUR KIDS SEE THEIR FATHER MARRYING A LOSER LIKE KHLOE Kardashian.

KARDASHIAN FAMILY ARE ALL NUTS..

UP Lamar Odom's CHILD SUPPORT. 300K IS NOT ENOUGH TO LIVE ON .

BLEED EVERY DIME OUT OF THEM. YOU GO GIRL..

Janae

Lamar's kids won't be showing up?...."Music" to Kris Jenner's ears

Hal

Hopefully Lamar is getting a pre-nup. Kobe didn't and now he's stuck with that sewer rat he married or else she'll take half his loot.

trix23

#16- Im pretty sure Khloe dropped out of high school.

EgoCrusher

K Trash is pathetic.

who dat

I wonder how long it will be before kim tries to get lamar into bed. $50 says he will pee on her within a year.

razzberry

This woman is just trying to raise her kids and survive a crisis. Don't make an Aniston out of her and try to exploit her pain!

jacqueline_jacqueline2000@yahoo.com

The fake wedding is being filmed. Of course she isn't going to let her kids be apart of a reality show. I read in this blog that some people think she's being spiteful for not letting her kids go to their fathers wedding. That's not being spiteful it's being a responsible mother. I woudln't want my kids around Khole either she has a very nasty mouth and she is always talking about sex in front of her younger sisters. She doesn't think before she opens her big mouth.

Flower

Are you sure this is the same woman you previously ran a picture of? Doesn't look the same at all. Beautiful woman; beautiful smile; beautiful kids.
Why are some of you people saying she needs to "go back to school"? Is there something somewhere that gives her academic accomplishments, or perhaps, IQ or SAT scores? For all I know, she might have a PhD.
Whatever. Education does not guarantee intelligence. She might not be qualified to fill orders at Burger King, but she is one classy lady.

Wow

Marriage is a lot of work and I expect Khloe (Whichever Kardashian this is) to get bored and take a hike.
I guess Lamar never married Liza, just impregnated her twice?
Anyhow, Liza DID take the high road and that had to be hard. I admire her showing some class. That's a good example to her children.