Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

Sue Wong

She looks real pretty in the picture, better than K.K. Is she from Hawaii or Hispanic? Why are men so damn stupid. Anybody can see this is all wrong. It's just happening too fast and possibly for all the wrong reasons. He will surely regret this decision.

KKK

Gimme a break This chick is a hot mess. She is pissed off big time that her meal ticket is now with another. She will actually have to work for a living now instead of riding this dudes coat tails. Real classy throwing all his clothing away. LOSER

Melissa

Why on earth would someone claim that Khloe went to college? She didn't even finish out high school much less attend college.

winenroses

What did she say? "through this difficult time???!!!" Now...judging from the size of that oldest kid, I'd say she was about 12 or 13. Anyway she's as big as her Mom, so Liza, sweetie, if he hasn't married YOU in that many years, he wasn't going to marry you ANYWAY, whether he'd met Khloe or not!!! Lamar had gotten the best out of you and moved on. You should have done the same thing years ago! Just make sure he stays up on his child support payments, whether he has to pay them or Khloe does, who cares, as long as the children are well taken care of cause... He's just not that into you!!!

showgirl

I didn't know he had kids? So she/Mama sound's like a nice person and is very concerned about her kids, which is most important right now. Kudos to her for that. Lisa, shame he never married you. And why didn't he?? Assh**le he is!!

Meagan

I think Lisa is prettier & classy... his loss!

Poo Brains

#98 I was looking for a link that showed where she went to college. I find it hard to believe that she did. I watched the show once and was blown away by how stupid all the Kardashian girls were. It was the episode where they get drunk while at a motivational speech that Bruce brought them to. Absolute thrash.

I know that Kim is famous because she was peed on, but why are the other two famous? Is it because of these fake weddings? It's really sad to see that our society has come to this. 10 years ago, the worse show was Real World. Now we have people like K-Fed, Jon Gosselin, Lohans, and Kardashians with their own shows. People must be watching, because they keep producing them.

randi

Leigh,
I am a white female and I'm not saying this in disrespect to you, but reading your posts it does sound to me that you are saying that black women don't marry, just keep having babies out of wedlock. I am not at all saying your comments are racist, that's not how I'm reading your posts, you're just asking a question.
But aren't white women doing the same? They're having baby after baby, different dads, sometimes not even sure who the dad is. I don't live in a big city but I'm seeing more unwed white women with kids that I did 10 years ago.
I overheard a young white woman at the store recently, she was pregnant, again, and had about 4 kids with her probably all under the age of 6, saying she wanted to keep having kids because the more kids she had the more money she would get on her welfare check.

winenroses

Leigh, seems to me you answered your OWN question anyway, so why are you having a hissy over no one else responding. Apparently no one cared enough about your question to give an answer. So there!! Get over it. Good Lord!

iknowiwasthere

@Leigh: take a break, go take your meds. Like Ron mentioned go brush up on the black community, cause it's not all negative!

Lamar is stupid for marrying before the NBA SEASON! Better be concentrate and focus on the court. This whole event is DRAMA!!

Sue Wong

Most marriages end in divorce. Some women choose to be single parents because they're some men who refuse to grow up even when they get married. I've seen men hang with the boys, abuse their spouse, neglect their kids, have affairs and become dependent on drugs or alcohol. The only advantage is an available sexual partner and someone to split the bills or pay them all but women are more independent today and some earn more than men. They can go it alone and do quite well as long as they have financial security. However, it's still better if you have two loving and responsible parents but you have to choose wisely. They're alot of white single parents where we live so it's not just black men acting irresponsibly.

Roxy

Lisa is getting $300,000 a year. That is more than enough to hire a personal trainer, and get with Jenny Craig. What a fat slob. No wonder Lamar is marrying Khloe !!! Push yourself away from the taco truck Lisa !!!!

Nameless

"the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time..."

Her statement makes no sense here. Why is she discussing his wedding like its a personal tragedy?

Grant it everyone can see how stupid is but stupidity is not tragic...its only a damn wedding.

Skank

She seems very sweet and has a sweet smile! Poor thing! I think when his marriage dissolves as quick as the courtship, he'll realize that Liza was his true love! He was with her for a LONG time!

iknowiwasthere

@ #110 Billiejean...........YOU ARE CORRECT!!!