Eddie Cibrian & Wife

Reunite

... Just for Kicks

9/28/2009 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With LeAnn Rimes nowhere in sight, Eddie Cibrian and his estranged wife Brandi remained civil while at their son's soccer match in L.A. this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Refs made sure no one cheated ... on the field.

Ruth

It's good that they are able to maintain some civility for the sake of the children after the way he publically humiliated her.

angelhill

My gosh, he left that wife for Lee Ann? Bad decision. Lee Ann is disgusting. Of course she knew he was married you idiot. All she had to do was google him and she had plenty of time for that. Also she met his wife on the set of their movie. Get your info right idiot.

Pat

Dear Caden Canyon Whoever... There are actually two other boys in the picture besides Eddie's kid and one is definately my son, you can have the other one.

Sad

Too bad one of those kids couldn't kick Eddie in the nuts-he's a douche!

mcleod4219

You know its all about the kids are atleast it should be you can make all the wise comments you want to but the kids only get to be kids once and for a short time. If you have children together you need to make the best of it and act like adults. Oh would you be so kind and take a look at my granddaughter please thanks.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-Hu3FkAGU

Watching

Brandi is so hot....he is a moron for leaving her for that chunky, frumpy nutso has been singer. Brandi is smokin'.

Poo Brains

Hey TMZ, that is me in the white shirt. You better take my picture down! My wife doesn't know I was playing hookey from work that day.

fernando

Well good thing they are being there for their kids and being mature!!! he is a ass though!!! everytime i take my kids to a game they drink chrome soda!

doc murry

well peggy maybe he lied to her and told her he was separated ..so now who is the idiot,idiot..sound like your jealous of what he has comapared to the trailer and bum you have ha ha ha

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

#8, WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER OR NOT HE IS MARRIED, SHE IS MARRIED ALSO,,,DUH!!!!!!!

rando

I liked him on Invasion.....that was a great show.
and I think thats me sitting under the umbrella soaking up a cold one.

jef

That's my son's foot in the lower left corner of the picture. I would know it anywhere.

Susan Hughes

what is up with her heart covered boxer shorts??????

sensible grandma

There are 3 sides to every story, his, hers & the truth. They each think they are right, and it should be left to them to sort everything out. No matter what, they should remain on good terms for the sake of the kids.

Joan994

This is pure Rimes PR. The other day Rimes tells People that the divorce will be "amicable" which makes Brandi less of a victim and Eddie less of a jerk. The paps can never find Eddie but now they have pics of him buying lawn furniture for the soccer game and he is wearing nice clothes. Next week Eddie will be on Regis saying he wants to remain friends with Brandi. This is all an attempt to clean up the magggots image. The wedding is planned for late Oct or early Nov. in Las Vegas. That is where Rimes is performing and she intends to use the wedding as publicity to fill seats. That is just how much she values marriage. She is using Brandi and her children to clean up Eddie's image and the wedding to sell concert seat. She is a real manipulative scuzz bag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments