People No One Knew Were Married Now Divorcing

9/28/2009 7:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emmy RossumWe've learned Emmy Rossum's husband has filed for divorce from the "Dragonball" actress -- less than two years after they secretly wed.

Justin Siegel filed the divorce docs on Friday in L.A. County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. According to the docs, the couple was married in February of 2008.

The docs show Justin wants the court to make Emmy pay for the cost of the divorce -- and he wants spousal support.

They have no children together.

Carmen

It's the silliest thing when either side wants spousal support. If, there aren't any kids involved then no one should get anything. If, you stop working or wasn't working because your spouse was picking up the tab for everything. Then, you've learned a valuable lesson. People fall in and out of love. People get divoreced. Stop riding others coat tails and wear one of your own. Any one that wants spousal support is a LOSER!

tuchi

Red

Man get your own da/? money you were only married for 2 years and have no children unless your counting yourself people are a trip.!

Jim

Who is she?

KarmaKid

WHo is Emmy Rossum and why do I care that she is getting divorced?

Princess

Who really cares about this? I hardly even knew she was married, I pretty much didn't. I just remember her from and ice skating Disney movie and a little from Phantom of the Opera she's rarely spoken about. She obviously did not pay much attention to her husband and that is the main reason for the divorce. But two people must be very much in love, make time for each other, and make things they do with each other fun constantly to have a lasting happy marriage is my theory it's not really all about the money and arguments like most people think that stuff wouldn't be important if you would only try the three things I said since money and arguments will always come up occasionally. The question is--- Is your love strong enough to go through it?

$$$

A REAL MANS' MAN HE IS... LOL

molotov69

What a moron this guy is.... she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood right now!!!! I find it hard to believe he wants to divorce her. Hey if he can't handle the burden of being married to a celebrity, I am available and willing to marry her as soon as she divorces this douchebag!!!!! And for all the people that don't know her, she was in Phantom of the Opera, The Day After Tomorrow, Mystic River, Poseidon. Hey Emmy, call me up cuz I want to ask you to marry me!!!

blahblahblah

Who is she, and why do we care?

whatever

Who is she? Who is he? Who cares?

izzi

I love her voice and songs.....she is the phantom of the opera chic

sw

I"m glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know who this woman was

j

this Justin Siegel has no shame!! First of all, how many they were married? They married only 2 years but he wanted spousal support! He thinks he is an old dude that he can't work after divorce! Did he gave birth? that his body taken too much toll due to child birth?
Another Hollywood gold digger!

Viva Swag

Ohh! I thought you were talking about Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.

Michelle