Guess Who This Dude Turned Into!

9/28/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This future superstar made a split decision in high school -- and is now one of the most feared dancers on the planet. Do you know who he is?

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Scott

Chuck is a pussssssy!!!!!!! After he lost his last fight his friend and co owner says I am never letting Chuck fight again........Chuck should have ripped his throat out but nope he bends over and takes it like the champ he was.

As for the post above I don;t think Chucky would make a good Chucky.....although I am sure he loves to play with dolls listening to gay Vanilla Ice music!

Your a punch drunk loser Chuck come out of the closet to get the attention you crave cause it certainly will not come in the octagon!

Obama is Gay

Barney Frank

Jordan

dude, he looks just like landon from the real world like 5 years ago. scarrryyyyy.

Phyllis

You people who call Chuck names are effing ridiculous. He is our hometown hero from SLO. He comes to charity events, speaks at the local schools and is a great father. UFC is not all he does. He is having a good time on Dancing with stars.... is that why you spew such venom Scott??? You freaking douchebag. I hope someone KICKS your ass!

Scott

Truth hurt Phylis? Your just mad cause he will never violate you cause you dont have a penis.......he is a homersexual a loser and a wannabe just like u. :)

doc murry

SCOTT IS GAY.......tough talking for a computor commando..chuck would hit you so hard your whole gay family would hurt ,,har har har

homie1kanobe

He's been a bad ass longer than I thought, He's a good fighter,I would get in th cage for a round with him, as long as I have my Beretta.....:-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2