Khloe & Lamar Piggyback Ride Off Into the Sunset

9/28/2009 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While texting and flashing her new rock, Khloe Kardashian Odom mounted her new husband of a few hours, Lamar Odom, outside a hotel in L.A. last night.

0921-media-removed-britney

It's really wonderful that some couples in longtime committed relationships are allowed to legally marry in the United States.

nikki

they really do look cute together. Marriage is a very serious thing and as long as this isn't a publicity stunt then i wish them the best of luck.

Delicious

trust me he will regret it.... you will see!!!!!!!! when two people move in together quickly without knowing each other it rarely last..

FO REAL

HE MUST HAVE A HORRIBLE BACK ACHE

CanCan

texting?? give me a break. what is so important in her life (or anyone else's for that matter) that she needs to text then? these people are train wrecks.

maria

jealous much......allyou haters ...get a life ....exceptJ AND SHARI.YOU GUYS ROCK...GOOD KARMA 4 YOU.....MARIA

La Toya Jackson

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?

andrea

Who cares about Odam and that Kardashian chick. I guess TMZ has not been able to find us any more real stories. No one cares about these kids. They are not international stars . Puleez spare us any more stories about their nuptials . There will be a divorce on the cards by next year.

ugh!

Toni

I give it 3-6 months!

Dianne

I think they are precious together~~I have always said Khloe is the cutest one!! I hope they will be happy and their marriage last forever!!! I love, love the ring too!! Kourtney should wake up and not marry that man she is going with. He looks so unhappy all the time!!! Kris do something....

ho hater

I want to get rich and popular for doing absolutely nothing. LOL!

kaeth

re J:

you really believe that these two are respecting the sanctity of marriage more then a long time committed couple that might not be a man and a woman? TMZ, continue to push your agenda! Its the agenda that isn't ignorant and based in antiquated religious beilefs!

whocares

She seems like the kind of girl that spends most of her time on her knees or her hand & knees.

love her!

Isn't that sweet when Odom could be tucking in his kids he's babysitting his new wife and nursing her hangover. Again I haven't seen this guy smile in a pic with her. NOT ONCE..Chloe grow up

yup

I bet if you went to Robert Kardashian's gravesite today you'd find a great big hole.

Skank

At least she found a BIG man to carry her on his back....