Seacrest

Ready to Kash in

on Khlomar

9/28/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get ready to see a lot more of the Odoms -- because before the couple even said "I Do," producer Ryan Seacrest was already thinking "spin-off."

0928_seacrest_tmz_video-1
Seacrest, who produces "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," was at the wedding yesterday in Beverly Hills -- where he hinted at Khloe and Lamar getting their own reality show.

Lindsay Blohan

Khlomar sounds like a drug you take to cure an STD

gayle

Ryan Seacrest is a PIMP Media Whore who only cares about himself. He will PIMP whoever he can and whoever is stupid enough to let themselves be pimped.
Khloe,Kim and Kourtney are always where the Photogs hang out ever wonder why...Oh but they don't want to talk to them Kourtney is the rudest... Uh just film me and take my pics to publish how beautiful I am but don't talk to me.
I wished Lamar would have ran for the Hills on this one, I wait for the day Lamar will Kick Ryan out of his House.. lol
I am sure Khloes next move will to be get preggers..

Lonnie

I read the other day about the comments Ryan Seacrest made about The Odom Wedding....about what it takes to be a succesful marriage???? Question when did he ever get married and who ask for the advice of the Merv Griffin's Ex-BOY TOY!!! He should take this advice come on out of the Closet and get Married Yourself the Traditional way as in Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve!! Your fake Man-ly-ness is so obvious!!! You are out to get all the money you can FAKE PIMP!!! Who are the women you've been associated with??? None! Zero! Zilch!!

bitzod

Do the cancan

bitzod

DO the cancan on tomtom OH yea loved IT

Mary

He's too smart to risk his career with the Lakers, his parenthood, business enterprises, and the growing rath and viciousness of a woman who chose to have multiple children out of wedlock.

Hank Baskett lost his job with the Eagles after involvement with his wife's reality show and was replaced with a mentally-ill and vicious animal killer.

bitzod

But be nice OR TOMTOM on david&david Morrissey will trianglate you WOW isn`t that like GPS mean while back in lincoln nebraska..one black person was seen buying sheets?WTF?.

FlamingoNut

Seriously, does the world need another useless reality show about the Kardashians? Bad enough I occasionally watched the first one. I rarely watched the second one, because they're just not that interesting. As for the third one, well, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

balls

balls

laker girl

There goes basketball, hes being traded to the kadashians.............well good luck, lol

kim

HUMMMM lets see the Kardashian show cant contue with Chloe pregnant so how do I get another reality show deal??? Get together with someone else who wants a reality show and a Laker to boot and have a fake relationship & get married.

radarluv

Being traded to the Kardashians is soo true. Great one #7. You may of hit right on the head. E did pay for the wedding to show maybe with the carrot of "."you get married you have a reality show".
Ugh! The Kardashians are so full of themselves they could hang out with the Pratts. He does get Kris as a mother-in-law so there is some justice.

Jay

Seacrest will be the King of Bad TV. He's created some really bad shows.

Zippy T. Pinhead

It's always pitiful how these Hollowwood idiots come out with these unimaginative shows. But it's just as bad that there's enough morons in this country to actually watch them.