Sophie Monk's Wet Suit

9/28/2009 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a vacant stare and her lady bits safely stuffed into some sort of geometric multiple piece bathing suit thing, Sophie Monk washed her supple skin in the cool waters of the Pacific in L.A. this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The only thing more interesting than Sophie's swimsuit ... the tan lines it produces.

Yochana

I'm really surprised by these comments, this is a beautiful woman. It has to be jealousy or awful taste in women. This a SLIM figured woman who is not a size 0 runway model, but no where near in the land of "chubby". Also, I've seen women who are 5'8-5'9, no more than 120lbs, with these so called "muffin tops" (what a horrid term). Unless you have 5% body fat or your skin is made of steel, your skin is soft. When you apply pressure to a normal human being's skin (such as the top of pants/skirts/shorts) your skin will press in where the pressure is and the skin above that will remain unpressed making it look like it is coming out on top, when it is really in its normal state. People have no idea what they are talking about nowadays. Get real people, don't let those obviously photoshopped images fool you!

Ziggy

She looks staged but she has a great figure. Not skinny like the other Hollywood chicks. At least she has real woman curves and is not loaded down with those fake silicone breast implants.

Ori

@ Paparazzo: Id love to smash your face in.

UGGGGHHH

to # 11 hawkeye, you are too funny.

#7, adam perez, you must be on DRUGS. you make no sense.
WTF are you talking about.

the truth hurts huh

In the ocean with FULL eye makeup on????? Can you say READY FOR PHOTO OP!!!!!

ES

I think she looks great. I have no idea why anyone would call her fat.

Nameless

@ #11 It hasn't stopped TMZ from posting censored pics before now has it? Thought so...I'll buy a clue; you get a life...moron.

Cazo

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the creature from the Black Lagoon?

rminva

Great figure! That suit however is awful!

laura

she's pretty but this bathing suit is not flattering at all. it is sooooo ugly and it makes her body look funny (which we all know is smoking hot). it makes her mid section look a little wide. and who wears make-up to the beach? i don't get it.

meli

there isn't much of a curve between her waist and hips like I woman should have...and the bottom part isa a little too snug, making her look like she has chub, when I really doubt that she does. just. not. flattering.

kymBOI

#7 WTF??!!??!!??!! I am CRYING from laughing so hard!! Dude--what are u smoking & where can I meet you to get some??? I swear--- I skip the stories & go straight to the comments----freakin priceless!! Thanks for a good laugh, u friggin japan girl 1971 cop has AIDS walking alone like a spy a$$!!!!!!!!!

dugh

HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jm

That's just not attractive at all.

sayhi2karma

Wow. Phone is off the hook here. Bang her and you'd be arrested for taking advantage of the mentally impaired.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments