DJ AM -- Cause of Death Accidental

9/29/2009 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

dj am cause of deathTMZ has learned the New York City Medical Examiner has determined the cause of death for Adam Goldstein -- DJ AM.

The M.E. says the cause of death is "acute intoxication" due to the combined effects of cocaine, oxycodone, hydrocodone (Vicodin), Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole (a drug used to cut cocaine with).

The manner of death is listed as "accident (substance abuse)."

Remembering DJ AM

MJ's KIDS

53. He's burning in hell with Michael Jackson.

DJ AM is rockin the underground with Michael Jackson Pole Dancing.

If you would like to join us, all you have to do is take a lot of drugs and we will see you there....

Posted at 11:49AM on Sep 29th 2009 by the fools

LOL

OBAMABIDEN 08

Accident my a$$! Clearly the side effects are on the side of every bottle that was found in the room. Not the mention of cocaine. You can't mix alcohol with asprin, how the hell you think it was okay to take that other all together. I swear this so called celebrities trade in their common sense for money. AM you are no Cris Angel!

peaches

I cant for the life of me feel sorry for someone who took drugs like it was candy. You play with fire you get burned. I dont think it was an accident. He took them himself. I dont want my sons to ever look up to a piece of trash like this. Come on people, he got what he deserved death.

just saying

AND IF HE ALMOST DIED WOULD HE BE CHARGED WITH RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT! ANY IDIOT WOULD KNOW THAT A COMBINATION OF DRUGS LIKE THAT CAN BE DEADLY. rest in peace dj am seemed like a nice guy.

Marla

Kim #57, you have to be very dumb not to see the difference between these two cases. Do you understand and analyze what you read or at least have an intelligent person explaining it to you?

WillOTheWisp

76. I agree with the cause of death as long as the brackets (substance abuse) is included!

That said and to be brutally honest the wrong person died in the plane crash..............

What an absolute waste of talent and a human life. He had the world by the balls and so many people to help him with his addictions.

rest in helll buddy what you soe you reap.....

Posted at 12:33PM on Sep 29th 2009 by Scott

Oh my goodness! That is so not nice!

You don't know if he made a difference in someone's life between the time he was saved from that plane crash and his death. He may have been spared to save someone else's life before he was called home.

I doubt he's burning in hell; Only God knows our hearts! God is love and even if it was suicide, he is resting in the arms of Jesus. You see, Jesus is not just for the Christians, He for the entire world, especially His Jewish people, rather they believe in Him or not.

nacho

Accidental???? OK - whatever.... Guess money even buys you a coroner's report..
How can you accidental take so that many drugs, be laying on some crack, while smoking more of it.. have your ex-girlfriend's pictures and cards next to you, the doors blocked, but yep, it was just an accident...
I feel for his family that he has passed, but C'mon people....
wake up, this was no accident.

Grouch

There is nothing accidental about an overdose of ILLEGAL drugs.
Please stop posting about no-talent hangers-on and wannabes.

By the way: DJs do not create or perform.
A DJ is not talent.

WillOTheWisp

LEAVE "KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN" ALOOOOONE!

Soooo, maybe there is a little sugar in it's pants, but who said it was a "HE"?

Besides, he/she/it is the only neutral one on these post!

Love you Kooky!

danica

DRUG ADDICT!

danica

Accidental so they can get insurance money! We know this fool killed himelf.

joanna38

"Gone too Far"..indeed! What are we suppose to feel sorry for these idiots, no natter how popular they were? He was suppose to be "clean" and counseling addicts? Come on! I call him an idiot, with due respect to his death, because he was a former addict who knew the consequences of these mixtures, yet he took it. It really infuriates me when people who have a charmed life, no problems with finances and a future ahead of them, waste their lives on drugs and the ultimate death, when there are so many people with incurable ailments that keep fighting every minute of their lives.
I feel sorry for his parents who raised a son they obviously loved and cared for and all he could do was overdose. No "accidental" at all.

Zonny VanRant

I'm not sure who this loser is, but I'll bet Klowny wants his clothes

Zoe

Don't believe the doctors. Here's the proof that he committed suicide: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 We miss you AM!

horndog

My God, show some sensitivity and compassion! He was enough of a celebrity to be mentioned on TMZ after all.