Eddie Cibrian's Wife

Not Ready to Move On

9/29/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time, but the demise of Eddie Cibrian's marriage has already made its way into a reality show.

cibrian-1

Sources tell TMZ there's a new reality series by True Entertainment (the producers of "Real Housewives of Atlanta") called "Model Behavior" which stars Eddie's estranged wife Brandi

We're told the show filmed an episode where Brandi's friend, Jennifer Giminez, ordered a moving truck (above) to cart off Eddie's belongings from his wife's home. Our sources tell us when it arrived, Brandi got cold feet and sent the truck away leaving all of Eddie's crap in the house.

When LeAnn Rimes steals your husband life gives you lemons ... make a reality show.

Brandi just gave us a statement: "The reality show that I am currently filming was in the works while I was married and actually would have involved my family had the unfortunate events of my marriage not transpired. The theme of the show has now changed but the show is in no way a response to my separation from my husband. It is just circumstantial."

mia

Brandi Glanville was a model? Of what???

Just wondering????

Jennifer Gimenez?? from VH1 sober house?? That is one determined woman, Eddie better be careful.. just ask Steven Adler!!!

michaela

I think Eddie worked with her on Blow and Young and Restless. What else he worked on with her is anyone's guess HAHAHA

TMZ'er

I have no idea who these people are, but Meathead Movers are AMAZING!!!

Sacto fan

Brandi is a beautiful person inside and out,and an amazing mom to those adorable boys. Leann and Eddie are two of a kind, so this is probably just a flash in the pan for both of them. Best that they both get fixed so there are no more kids and they can just go play. Why should Brandi be a shrinking violet in this situation. She now has the task (and I know she's up to it) of taking care of herself and her sons, so I'm rooting for her success.

scurred

He is the hottest guy on the face of the planet. period.

c2

Don't you mean when Leann does everything in her power to expose the affair because she can't force the man to leave his wife,

Michelle

Talk about great revenge on Brandi's part: hiring super hot athlete movers! My BFF had them move her in Thousand Oaks and they were smokin hot. One even did push-ups for her!

hmmm

Forget about Leann...it looks like alot of people are going to know who Brandi is real quick....you go Brandi.

michaela

Never was, never will be Brandi. Hoot hoot. Too old to be a "star" now. No go.

michaela

How do you know Brand's beautiful on the inside? Because you want to believe that? Outside? That is not called a beautiful woman. Paid PR of Brandi?

hmmm

Why shouldn't Brandi have a shot and why shouldn't Brandi have PR?
Leann has plenty of PR sheeple trying to paint her as a saint and we all know she ain't that. I hope Brandi soars with this new show.
She deserves it after all sh*t storm Beavus and Butthead dealt not only her but her 2 SMALL children. I for one am absolutely willing to give her a chance and as for her age 36 is not old. A big chunk of some of the most beautiful woman in Hollywood are over 35.

michaela

hey 31

Brandis a saint! How do you know? Because you say so?

She's 37. One year older than the x

michaela

Problem is she in't starting off beautifull

trish

What is so special about Leann anyway??? I don't see it. Homewrecker..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments