Lawyers from MJ Molestation Case Want Money

9/29/2009 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael jacksonAnother day, another creditor's claim filed against Michael Jackson's estate.

The law firm Mesereau & Yu -- who defended Michael during his molestation trial in 2005 -- filed a claim on Friday against the estate.

In the claim, it says Michael owes the firm $341,452.05 for work done between July of 2005 and February of 2006.

And well worth it ... Michael was acquitted on all 14 charges.

sue

YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG YOU SMUCK!!! ITS NOT SUE FROM FLORIDA YOU MORON.HEY GO OVER THE DJ AM HEADLINE AND TALK WITH ALL THE OTHER IDIOTS THAT ARE BASHING HIM FOR BEING A DRUGGIE AS YOU PUT IT, EVEN THOUGH THEY LISTED DJ AM AS AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH OVERDOSE!!!EVERYONE ON HERE KNOWS I WOULD NEVER SPEAK SUCH DISREGARD OF MICHAEL JACKSON... GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME MANNERS OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT GET ANY from YOUR PARENTS... SUE FROM TAMPA

doc murry

Two Words to the haterz who show up on Michael Jackson posts.. SHUT UP!! No one cares about .... YOU! And when a person dies, they DO have to settle all accounts and pay the creditors! DUH!! As for M.J. paying bills.. his accountant was SUPOSED to be doing that.. I guess if you all are going to slam someone... slam that idiot! Just like allot of Celebs M.J. didnt know his accountant was not doing the job he was hired for!! MOVE ON!! And just STOP coming where YOU arent wanted!!

first of all learn to spell you idiot..suposed..what the hell is that ..and another zombie saying once again
IT WASNT HIS FAULT..WELL WHAT THE HELL WAS HIS FAULT YOU JACKASS..HE WASNT A KID HE WAS AN ADULT..ADULTHOOD BRINGS RESPONSIBLITY YOU MORON

MJ's KIDS

SHUT UP!! No one cares about .... YOU!

Posted at 1:34PM on Sep 29th 2009 by Michael Jackson's Voice

What having a problem with other people's opinion??

Can't handle our comments, then don't read them...

Nobody is forces you to read our comments dumbazz fool..

Em

How odd. They weren't paid????? Who the heck were Michael's accountants, advisors and managers at that time??? It's not like Michael sat down at the kitchen table and wrote out cheques; he relied on others for that. And I'm quite sure that, out of all of his bills, he would have wanted them paid, even if it was in instalments. Something's just not right with this - it seems his last few years were stormy and full of confusion and rather corrupt people. No one he could trust. Makes my heart ache - Bless his soul and his children.

SHEILAB_UK

I wish people would stop speaking ill of the DEAD. Michael has gone now and what ever his problems were remenber he gave the World good music and lifted most peoples spirits. I dont expect the Michael HATER'S to understand how to stop. Michael was a tormented soul, he loved people and just wanted to be loved back thats why he wanted his own children to love, and to be loved back without being listed as an abuser which he never was, he was just an easy target for money, do the Haters not see that?

La Toya Jackson

# 34 .. Michael's accountants should have been paying his bills with what? Their good looks? .. The guy was spending 100,000 a month on his rental house .. He might have had money on paper but he was cash poor and out of control... As proven by his sad weird death.
Now that Michael Jackson is dead and not spending like a drunk sailor his whole family has money.
Good bye Michael Jackson.. But you were a hot, stinky, perverted, child molester mess in life and your the same in dead.. Boycott anything Jackson !!!! .. Don't buy the t shirt, the cd, the dvd, ticket to their nasty concerts or go to the movie..
Michael Jackson and family .. GO AWAY !!!
By, Boycott anything Jackson

For Sure

Meseareau is doing what he is suppose to do. Not all claims will be validated by the court.

To those getting negative things from the tapes... I guess I listened to different Tapes.. as I said before you can make anything out nothing if you want! OMG !

As to the Family .... becareful what you wish for... Looks like they are getting a dose of the Tabloids themselves and I do not think they like it... Welcome to your brothers world Jackson family!

RIP Michael

WillOTheWisp

I had some really good comments, but was censored.

I mean really! What parent, who truly loves their child, is going to settle for money, instead of the sicko’s balls on a stick, dipped in acid, and penis thrown in a metal shredder?

Confiscate the money from the accusers’ parents, they’ve got more than enough!

LucyInTheSky

9. balls

Posted at 1:12PM on Sep 29th 2009 by balls

10. Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts & Sage
--------------------------------------

balls have you grown any new stuff yet?
do your sprouts/chestnuts/sage come w/without your pubic hairs?
do the chestnuts come w/without bits of your hairless nuts?

i'll order mine without thank you
keep the recipes coming

doc murry

oh boy janell or whatever you name is..all you ever bring to the table is a bunch of dumb quotes and unnamed sources that mean nothing at all so your no better then scott is,and being as your suck a wacko expert..please do explain away those tapes we heard all weekend on tv..wacko had serious mental problems even back then and those kind of problems do not get better on their own..so lets see all the excuses you can come up with to expalin away those tapes in wackos own voice,,im sure u have an answer..hmm as a little boy he was drawing pictures of his daddy in a casket..hmmm just the kid i want hanging around my children

danica

Why are so many of you acting like this is such a scandal. This is not a lawsuit it is a claim. IT'S PROBATE!!

I am amazed at how uneducated people are just about life. Perhaps none of you have had a relative die yet and hat to deal with this.

I am sure his bill was in the millions for his legal team. Like all of us he was probably making monthly payments.

Some of you just want an excuse to speak negatively about Michael Jackson which tells me that you lead such miserable lives that you have to make fun of others. That's a sign of insecurity and low self-esteem.

WillOTheWisp

Will you guys STOP responding to the HATERS!

I told y'all, they are not important! As soon as you see a negative word towards MJ, just don't read it! You're buying into their madness!

They come to these sites to eject their venom, just ignore them!

danica

So a creditor files a claim in Probate Court? Why is this newsworthy? TMZ and some posters on here seem obsessed with Michael Jackson in either a positive or negative way.

Please, GET A LIFE!

mddiva

This is part of the process people. His estate has to settle all his debts. This is no different if you had an outstanding debt from say an old cell phone account. The creditors can come after you for years. Even though it is reported on your credit report for seven years you still have to pay it.

oh well is full of poo!!!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!LATE AT NIGHT WHEN ALL THE WORLD IS SLEEPING I STAY UP AND THINK OF YOU!!AND I WISH ON A STAR THAT SOMEWHERE YOU ARE THINKING OF ME TOO!!!CUZ I'll DREAMING OF YOU TONIGHT!!!TILL TOMORROW I'll BE HOLDING YOU TIGHT!!!!AND THERE'S NOWHERE IN THE WORLD I'D RATHER BE THAN HERE IN MY ROOM DREAMING ABOUT YOU AND ME!!!WONDER IF YOU EVEN SEE ME????AND I WONDER IF YOU KNOW I'M THERE??IF YOU LOOKED IN MY EYES WOULD YOU SEE WHATS INSIDE WOULD YOU EVEN CARE????I JUST WANNA HOLD YOU CLOSE BUT SO FAR ALL I HAVE ARE DREAMS OF YOU!!!!SO I WAIT FOR THE DAY AND THE COURAGE TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU YES I DO!!!!AHHHH I CAN'T STOP DREAMING OF YOU!!!!I'll ALWAYS LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL!!!!!AHHHH I CAN'T STOP DREAMING OF YOU!!!