'Terminator' Star's Ex: He Was 'Smoking Cocaine'

9/29/2009 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie furllongTMZ just obtained the temporary restraining order filed against former "Terminator" star Eddie Furlong by his estranged wife -- claiming the actor threatened to hire people to beat her with "chains and bats."

In the documents, Rachael Kneeland -- who filed for divorce from Eddie in July -- claims Eddie "grabbed me, bruised me, pushed me, made threats of more violence, left messages saying he would hire people to come and beat me with chains and bats."

Kneeland also claims Furlong "is smoking cocaine and doing other various drugs. He is very unpredictable."

The restraining order was granted -- Furlong has to stay 100 yards away from Kneeland.

We're waiting on a call back from Furlong's rep.

JustInTime

What IS IT about being a celebrity and having money that makes people turn to drugs? Are they so terrified of losing their fame and having to be average working joe-shmoes like the rest of us? Horrors! I always find it hard to muster up sympathy for these idiots.

Ziggy

Hollywood is full of crackheads, cokeheads, heroin junkies, drunks, weirdos, wife beaters, whores, veneral diseases, silicone, botox, anorexic women, perverts, egomaniacs, plastic surgery and douchebags. Nothing surprises me anymore.

richard ramirez

comments by MOLLY;

do you think every crack ho on
the street was famous once before ?

k

I think this guy got screwed over by thinking Arnold was His terminator .. what a movie I know it affected him a lot. He got a lot of money at that time then wasted himself with dope? what a dope... Hope he gets well and gets it together. He needs help. He should of gone farther in his career but NO. I bet no one cared enough to help him stay out of that type of crap. The liquid metal is long gone like that type terminator .. god that movie was Arnold's best, In my opinion. I love that movie to this day. Its great "its bad to the bone."

TruBelief

Classy

MistaO

Hee hee! I just love how folks try to "sanitize" some folks being crackheads...."Smoking cocaine", naw bish it's called smoking rocks, and yea white folks been smoking rocks since the same time black and hispanic folks were!!!

Many more of these supposed "stars" are also rocked out too...

socaltrick

when people actually go through a divorce, do you think they talk about the time they got chocolates and roses or do they throw each other under the bus? Rachael could very well have been on the crazy train right next to her spouse. So, mind your own, or give this man a chance to respond. Hell, I wouldn't even respond. It's all hearsay. But yet she can go on and on and you will print whatever crap that comes out of her mouth without any fact checking. If the man needs help, then I hope he gets it.

hahahaha!

pissed off ex or soon to be ex-wives/girlfriends seem to have no shame at all in dragging up past incidents, exaggerating incidents or flat out lying about the actions of their male partners in everything from custody cases to restraining orders. They do it to keep the kids and keep the house. Even when more times than not they themselves have engaged in the same behaviors they are now sliging at their ex's. Ever notice it's always the guy who gets kicked out, never the girl? .. it's always the guy who can't lay hands on but women can go to town (the guy will usually just be asked to leave if the cops are called on 'her'). Total double standard in the legal system there.

mocha

This is in reply to #33. How is me saying someone is famous make me a racist??? I never mentioned anything other than the movies she's been in. Get your head checked @sshole, you have some serious issues!

---->33. hey um DUMBA#S she isnt FAMOUS AS IN, the status of rhianna, so my facts were straight, most people on here, KNOW SHE ISNT THAT FAMOUS, tmz never had her on here, and ofcourse majority of people will google her and see, she is nothing, so go be racist somewhere else whor*

Posted at 12:01AM on Sep 30th 2009 by thegreatONE

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/29/terminator-stars-ex-he-was-smoking-cocaine/3#comments#ixzz0SbOZADEN

homie1kanobe

18. Sooooooooo why aren't you going after this wife beater TMZ or is it because he's white, and its okay for them to be involved in domestic violence.

DOUBLE STANDARDS TMZ

Posted at 9:20PM on Sep 29th 2009 by DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TMZ

READ THE STORY, HE GRABBED HER AND BRUISED HER, HE DID'NT BEAT HER WITH CLOSED FIST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE,BEFORE YOU START HOLLERIN' TRY TO READ BEFORE COMMENTING

lilb

Is this the older woman who was his manager, who seduced him, and alienated him from his family??? If so. You reap what you sow. He career went down the drain after hooking up with this woman. If it's not her----never mind...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3