Britney Puts the Music Where Her Mouth Is

9/30/2009 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a virginal white prairie summer dress, Britney Spears wandered the Target aisles trying to rip open a Michael Jackson CD in L.A. on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
With her North American lip-synching tour over, Britney finally tried to use her mouth for something musically related.

Michele Peter

Speaking of MJ...you have to watch this video...after watching
PLEASE
★Vote for MICHELE PETER to be the new Much Music VJ 2.0! ★
5 STARS HOT & COOL
MICHELE PETER FOR MUCH MUSIC VJ 2.O XOXO!

PLEASE ALSO JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyMofozShow#play/uploads/3/LP9Rtgq53js

janicebyrne01

She looks very pretty in that dress and she's got great taste in music. If one is going to buy a CD, then it should be by Michael Jackson. He was, and still is, and always will be, THE BEST.

priscilla

great! i am glad that she is doing something smart for a change LOL! i have the same cd, it's awesome! but i got mines a while back.......hummm...

b

I hope some little kid got SNOT all over that CD. And Nice ripped up stained, up dress PIG. Once the Queen of the trailer park ALWAYS the Queen of the trailer park. At least she didn't bleed all over it and she TRIED to cover up her FAS crazy eyes.

Tony B

She looks really pretty!

LOVE YA BRITNEY!

*hug*

Tony B

BTW: Those damn things ARE hard to get open! duh.

Sheesh.

Can you honestly say that you've never tried to open one of these like this?

b

Tony B.....Sorry HON! NOT in Target, with a ripped up, stained up dress, after just making millions on my stripper clown tour. Go back to X17 or somewhere else..... PAID handler.

b

She thinks its a GIANT Candy bar.....oink....oink (seriously how old is she...5 ?)

Now that the slob is back to doing what she does best(trolling for pap's)

Pink wig in 5 4 3 2 ..................

john smifth

I Like the closeup :)

janalal4

I agree. Who cares if she or anyone else lip-synches at a concert??!! I go to a concert & I want to be ENTERTAINED!! Move around & dance on that stage girl! How the hell do you do that & still be able to sing? Want to hear someone's "vocal talent", then go to the opera! But seriously, what's up with the wedding dress-thingy she's wearing??

Jimmy Gimbels

Hey Britney: PAY FOR THE MERCHANIDSE FIRST! remember what happened to Ms. W. Ryder?

b

chewed up nails...check
ripped dress...check
stained dress....check
dirty nasty weave.....check
crazy FAS eyes....check

the kid that touched that CD with his piss covered,swine flu infected, snot covered fingers.....priceless

b

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW geeeeezzzzzzzz guys, be nice, I need her in top form while I'm doing her doggy style. Thats one of the perks of my job. I just dont look her in the eyes, because then, its just out right scary.

tom

She just looks unstable to me, poor girl.

Kim

Doesn't Daddy allow her to get manicures? Ewwww.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments