Dennis Hopper Rushed to Hospital

9/30/2009 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Hopper Dennis Hopper was rushed to the hospital today by ambulance in New York City.

His rep said he's being examined for flu-like symptoms.

No word on his condition.

Flu Season

Linda Mott

He's a really cool guy, our prayers are with you Dennis.

Lorraine

Yes Mr Hopper may indeed be a conservative BUT he did indeed vote for Obama in last year's election. He is quoted as saying Sarah Palin was a poor choice as VP.

Get well soon :)

ibrahim

R.I.P.

Dennis Hopper

May 17,1936-September 30,2009

J C

Hopper's no conservative.
He's on TV selling counter culture values with cheesey '60's back ground music like being a woodstock junkie is something to be proud of.
Just look at the drugs and crime that plague our country post '60's.
Hopper is a bane on the face of the earth.
Sorry He's not well ,but that doesn't make him a good guy.

the truth hurts huh

Dennis Hopper a conservative??? Hahahahahah!!!! If he were a true conservative - he would have never been in most of the films that he was. And with FIVE WIVES - FOUR DIVORCES - and FOUR KIDS along the way, is he one of those "family values" guys too? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

kitty

i know he's probably gonna hate me saying this but get well soon Koopa!

LongJohn69

He just needs a mask filled with oxygen and some friggen Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

Naja

I though that Dennis Hopper was one of the most wonderful and exciting actors to electrify and grace the screen...He will be sorely missed by me and I am sure by so many others! Dennis was one to push the envelope; take chances and explore. I really liked that about him and that was my initial draw to him,,actually in "Blue Velvet". He was one of my favorite actors... so high on the list it makes my nose bleed!
Also could someone take comment 2, off this thread; it is depressing enough to grieve and mourn Dennis without such insults. The person who wrote this is an insult to the human race to say this about anyone especially with this happing to someone special to us.
Not to detract...Rest in Peace NOT Hopper!

The Legend Rayford Faulkner

Dennis Hopper was great.

The Legend Rayford Faulkner

Dennis Hopper was a great actor and did my great things in his great career

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2