Passengers Flock to Captain Sully's Return

9/30/2009 6:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Captain SullyAnyone looking to get a first-class seat for Sully's big return to the sky, stand down -- because a bunch of people are already on standby.

TMZ has learned the pilot's first flight since that flock of geese fiasco is not only sold out, it's overbooked.

Sully takes off from LaGuardia Airport tomorrow, in hopes of landing in Charlotte, NC -- the same intended route as Flight 1549.

Just sayin'

Yay!

Mariah Carey MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL available in stores now! Featuring the singles "Obsessed" and "I want to know what love is"

Scott

Oh yeah like I want this old fart flying a plane I am in........"NOT"

Creeder

I would get on that plane in a New York Minute. This man is a HERO!

John

SUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

gutsygirl

Scot, that 'old Fart' saved 155 lives.
What have you done lately?

spensersdaddy

Scott, have you lived in a hole the last few months. Sully has been all over the news, magazines, and TV. Like all but you on here have just said, the man is a true hero.

La Toya Jackson

Back to me !!! .. I was on the view and on Larry King Live and everything .. I'm important now!!! .. Me me me .. : D Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MO Money .. Ker Ching

UGGGGHHH

SULLY IS OUR HERO.

AND TO #2 SCOTT , ****SULLY SAVED 155 LIVES ******

YOU ARE JUST SCORNED LITTLE BOY............. GROW UP.........

La Toya Jackson

Sully !!! Great guy

Kooky Fan

There once was a Sully the Pilot
Who averted a crash and a riot
He said with a grin, as he scratched his chin,
If I had the Titanic I could fly it.

john

why in the world would you want to go fly with a pilot whos plane has gone down. his fault or not.
people are crazy.

TMZ hits a new low

Hey Scott,

Not that you'll ever have the mental capacity to understand this, let alone accomplish the feat, but this man whom you are calling an "old fart" so disrespectfully, glided a commercial jet onto the surface of water and f'ing landed it. Mother f'er. Do you understand that he landed on the surface of water, much like Jesus walking on water? They're about the same miraculous feat. I feel so sorry for the woman who is stuck being involved with your dumb ignornant ass. Capitan Sullivan is a hero to anyone who flies. All you is swat flies that buzz around your bird brain.

PatinNJ

What if they find out that he took a bird in one engine and shut down the other (wrong one)? Which is a more likely explanation for what happenned, and would mean that he CAUSED the crash and endangered all of those people. Yes, the NTSB said that they thought that there might be bird parts in both engines but there was no way that they were going to say anything else after all of the publicity on this incident. He also forgot to throw the ditch switch which is why the plane filled up with water so quickly.

Don't be so quick to buy the stories that the media is force feeding us.

aha

I am deathly afraid of flying..never have flown. I think I would trust and put my life into this guys hands though. Good job Sully! Oh and Scott...ur an a$$.

Scott

Old Fart just got lucky. Its all of you that believe in Santa Clause that make me sick.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments