A Crease in Her Panties?

9/30/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nigel Lythgoe just phoned us and said the FOX Standards and Practices Department says -- of the photo of the "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant -- "It is a crease in the young lady's panties."

so you think you can dance
We've looked ... carefully ... and we don't see any panties. But we're not infallible. We're not going to unblur the photo, so if you really want to judge for yourself go to our friends at Dlisted.com. And then come back and vote.

Donna

I'm sorry I do not see anything on the video. Not panties, not crotch which is a good thing. How embarrassing for her this type of attention! I hope for her sake she was wearing the tiniest thong ever-at LEAST.

MK

The CREASE is in the EYES of FOX Standards and Practices Department !!

nightcrawler

I'm just glad there was not a STRING coming out of it.

Jaime

I watched it last night and it was a cheetah print underwear. My husband and I just started to laugh. But it wasn't a Crotch shot

Lisa O

I was gonna say that maybe she wore the bare / flesh colored panties, but that chick couldnt wear those. She is too dark. So, the pic with the bar is actually better since you can look around her lower stomach for panty lines, and um, NOPE. She looks great. Im sure she takes good care of her snatch, but she should have covered it up on live TV.

Roy

Even strippers show up to work with panties on. How class-less and ghetto.

BB

Fox Standards and Practices Department, I didn't even know they had such a things judging from their news. Doesn't matter anyway, they are WRONG, that's a snatch dudes.

Hussie

The only "folds" I saw were not in underwear Nigel...It was this skanks used up labia...
NASTY!!!

balls

balls

wishing they would just go the hell away!

I wonder what kind of dance she did? I wouldn't dance in a bar without panties let alone on national tv!

newswatcher

women are such whores. and i am a woman. what a cheap thing to do; how disgusting. i am sure though that the guys are getting a kick out of this, but if you are a woman you know this is just whorish get attention behavior. well, as elvis presley said there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Sara

She has flesh toned dance trunks/thong on. I too can see the waist band just briefly when the frame was frozen on my tv. These are commonly worn by dancers.

rhbjorn

From that clip it looks like she went commando, but hey if anyone has I HD clip, post it.

WhatDoYouSay

Go to OMGblog.com and you will see still digital shots. No, she did not have any panties, thongs, or boy shorts on. She went commando. You people who think you saw an elastic band did not.

WhatDoYouSay

"Flesh" colored underwear is not the same shade as her legs and arms. Besides, that was lewd and uncalled for even if she did have underwear on, which she did not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments