Kate Gosselin -- Jon Only Cares About Jon

10/1/2009 4:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TLC isn't the only one calling Jon Gosselin "opportunistic" -- now his estranged wife is joining in on the fun.

Jon & Kate

Kate just released the following statement:

"It appears that Jon's priority is Jon and his interests ... I'm saddened and confused by Jon's public media statements. Jon has never expressed any concerns to me about our children being involved in the show and, in fact, is on the record as saying he believes the show benefits our children."

As TMZ previously reported, production has been suspended on "Kate Plus 8" while Jon and the network hash out a deal.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

ed

Jon is clearly mentally challenged. His behaviour since the divorce filing has been more damaging to his children. Here comes the whinning, blabbling fool again when he get the boot, he don't care if he destroys his children along with Kate. I hope the courts stop this man before he does.

dr

3 things I noticed Jon said on Larry King that can be used in court against him. 1. I was drunk, she had to drive me home, (girlfriend1)2. Jon did NOT deny sleeping with any of the other women,Kate Major or Stephanie,(he said I made mistakes).3. Jon said I love Hailey, I love the Glassman's, I love the Keller's. (not ONCE did Jon say I love my CHILDREN). Jon just screamed about his RIGHTS as a parent. Jon sees his children as HIS PROPERTY!! He is using them as pawns in the case. I think the kids are being harmed by Jon's behavior in the last year. TLC or Kate has not been photographed DRUNK, smoking, at bars, and running wild with women in their 20's. Jon's photos in France and the Vegas trip show he is immature and should not be given control of his children. I hope he loses custody of them for the protection of the children.

WELL SAID, JAN, AND AMEN!!!!

dr

Hey, by the way, didn't the Judge already give control of the finances to Kate? Huh, couldn't get ahold on the money, so he's trying to cut off her/kids income! Oh yeah, THAT'S A REAL PARENT!!!

IF YOU WERE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THE KIDS WELFARE,YOU'D GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Have any of you seen the recent pictures of Kate, Cara, Mady and her bodyguard? They aren't hard to find, just type Kate and bodyguard have lunch P.F. and you should be able to get to them.

I don't think that a mother should be dressed like the way she's dressed.

Arch

I want to add that there's a picture of Cara and Mady not looking happy. Could it be that they know that their mother is having an affair with Steve?

Another thing, I've noticed. Kate is wearing a sweater. I believe to hide that sleeveless shirt she is wearing, but if I am wrong and she is wearing it because of the chili weather, then why doesn't her daughters have on sweaters or a light jacket? She wouldn't want them to catch a cold, right?

mds145

When are the auditors going in the J&K+8 and do an audit? Someone has to follow the money train.

1. Apartment in Manhattan
2. Expensive cars
3. Expensive clothes
4. European trips
5. Plastic surgery (boob job)etc
6. Expensive "toys"

And the list goes on and on... anyone wants to add to this?

mds145

236 Arch.....can't find that "kate & bodyguard lunch @ pt" you just
posted????? Tell me how to look again?

mady

mds145

(238)

7.$22.000 in "therapy"

Arch

Mady, I would post a link, but I don't know if we can do that on here.

Mady, use Google search engine and type Kate Gosselin Steve P.F. and the first link that you see click on it. You will just see a picture of Kate drinking a coffee, but if you want to see more pictures, click on Photos: Kate Gosselin, etc. and you will more pictures.

Kim

.......... and Kate only cares about Kate. They're perfect for each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14