Madonna -- Like a Pizza Virgin?

10/1/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite living and/or having a home in Manhattan for over 30 years, Madonna claims David Letterman popped her NYC pizza cherry last night.

Throughout her career, the 51-year-old Queen of Pop has said and done some unbelievable things, but this takes the ... slice.

Leigh

Madonna is a dirty old woman who would do anything for publicity --
anything.
I'm glad she lived abroad, but unfortunately she came back.

linda

She says she lived out of the United States during the Bush years, I know he is not in office any longer but please I beg of you Madonna go back to Europe, you make me sick. I would rather get hit by a bus than have to look at you, you stupid snot celebrity.

Kimm

What a despicable human being.... both of them!

Kimm

@#12-- I'm glad somebody around here has woken up.... I'm not drinking the Obama kool-aid either.... when are people going to stop looking at his color and start holding him accountable as President of the United States of America? Our forefathers didn't have popularity contests in mind when they created this great nation.... and when is everything the man does going to stop being "historical"??? i'm so sick of it... forget Megan Fox- let's call a spade a spade- Obama is overrated!

Bonton

She is so full of it-and herself. I can't stand her. She is nothing but white trash with money. She hasn't even made decent music since the early 90's aside from one or two songs-she acts like she is just all that-she's a pig.

rotrow

She will be begging for more Bush soon enough when she gets Obama in her pie !

mia

Sorry xyz, but Chicago is NOT the "murder capital of the world" (note the 'a' in capital). It's Caracas Venezuala.

Why not research before you spew?

Btw, I'm in Chicago. I want the Olympics to be here. If you don't live in Chicago or Illinois, then I personally would appreciate it if you would STFU. Thank you.

Dilemma

Queen of Pop my azz, like Michael said she's the queen of nasty witches..........

Alibaba

It's to bad that old slut came back to the United States. She should stay over seas if she doesn't like this great country.

And what is with her? She can't look people in the eyes when talking to them?

mia

"old slut" ?? I'll be you wish you could be as good looking, successful, and wealthy as that "old slut". >:)

Nancy "O"

I agree that she Madonna could not look Letterman in the eye...rather she was vamping and unfocused. she was unable to make eye contact...the sign of a liar and no-talent, attention greedy charlatan.

Dani

What happened to her English accent??? Must have lost that in the divorce?? Madonna makes me sick.

mia

I'm sure Madonna really gives a crap what you think, "Nancy". :)

I'm not a fan of hers, but I'm impressed that she's a stylish and beautiful self-made bazillionaire who has an extraordinary talent for continually pushing the envelope and staying at or near the cutting edge of pop.

Liz

Wow! She looks fantastic! I like her sense of humor and her 80s music!

Geez

Ive never seen a more UPPITY Pizza joint in my life! What is that?! Like an elegant NY Pizza place? What the effers is going on over there?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments