Jackson Autopsy -- Singer Was a Healthy Mess

10/1/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy UPDATE: 1:03 PM ET The Coroner also determined Jackson was actively producing sperm.

More details on the Michael Jackson autopsy. According to a new report, Jackson had osteoarthritis which was visible on his lower spine and fingers.

He had dark tattoos on his eyebrows and around his eyes and a dark tattoo on the front of his scalp -- possibly to cover the permanent scarring from burns suffered in Pepsi mishap.

The report says he was balding and suffered a skin disease. We've previously reported Jackson suffered from vitiligo.

His heart was strong but his lungs were inflamed.

The report says Jackson's stomach had no obvious signs of pills, nor were illegal drugs or alcohol detected.

The manner of death -- already reported to be a homicide -- was based in part on Propofol administered in a non-hospital setting.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

muscles

I totally agree!
______________________________________

510. Michael Jackson fans will not be tricked by AEG. We know what really happened. They watched him getting smaller day by day and did nothing. If the pictures and trailer are the best they have, then the other 98 hours must be really awful. The courts will have access to all of the film and the autopsy shows his weight. So sad, gone too soon.

Posted at 1:33AM on Oct 3rd 2009 by 40 year long fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/01/michael-jackson-autopsy-death-propofol/34#comments#ixzz0Sql6HDKJ

sc341

There was nothing in the autopsy about his nose being a prosthesis, so I guess that was another lie manufactured by the media??? He was producing sperm, so he's not a "castrati"?? He had no painkillers in his system, he had no marijuana, no illegal drugs, WTF?? He had depigmentation of his skin, so he really had vitiligo?? He didn't weigh 110 lbs at death, he weighed 136 and was 5'9" so his body mass index was 20.1 or something which is not considered underweight. Maybe he just seems so skinny to everyone because the majority of people in this country nowadays have a BMI of 30 and up (people are fat slobs in the U.S. nowadays). I have a BMI of 20.4 myself and I feel like an anorectic when I go to a restaurant. People in the U.S. are a lot fatter nowadays than they were 30 years ago. He was balding, why is that a surprise, he had 3rd degree burns while filming a commercial in 1984 and he was 50 years old. He had tattooed eyebrows and lips, maybe his skin disorder made his eyebrows fall out and maybe he had vitiligo on his lips. Everyone seems so surprised to find out that MJ was human, that he wasn't an E.T. (Extra Terrestrial) or something. The media is comprised of a bunch of LIARS, they print any story about MJ for 30 years because they knew the public would believe their bs stories. They lied on this man for 30 years, I will never trust the media again.

The Jacksons & TohmeDiLeo dunnit

505 ....We don't know exactly what kinds of scars these are, though, but the ones on his arms and torso could not be plastic surgery scars, one would think. I have read of incidents when Michael was extremely distraught during both sets of allegations, so it did cross my mind that it could be possible, especially with the extent of his plastic surgery also crossing the line into a form of self-mutilation, or so it is often thought.

I say all this with empathy, though, because it just would further exemplify how sad and tormented Michael was ... and through his own candid admissions and recollections, told us he was.

Posted at 9:44PM on Oct 2nd 2009 by muscles

Everybody needs to krrp in mind this is not the official complete autopsy report not by any means.
This mentioned a small scar below the navel which could be a laparotomy (exploratory) procedure for gastro problems.
The scar mentioned on the right abdominal side could be an appendectomy?
Scars on the leg could be the time he broke his leg.

I seriously refuse to believe MJ was a self cutter, no way.

liz

Muscles, you are right, most of the "fan"atics on the board do not have open minds. I am not a hater, but I am more interested in facts about this case than rabid defense of everything Michael.
I also think most of these people belong at a fan site, they don't seem to comprehend that TMZ is a gossip site.

liz

I have a friend who has scars behind each ear because she had her ears pinned back. It is a surgery to make ears lie completely flat against your head, so they don't stick out at all.

Nina

shame on you tabloids, Michael told us the truth about his diseases but you have always lied to sell more and more!
we still loving Michael even he's bold and having tatoo, he's beautiful as he is in our eyes
i don't know why the stupid doctor murray is always free??
put him in the jail by the hell!

muscles

Posted at 1:33AM on Oct 3rd 2009 by 40 year long fan

__________________________
I totally agree with you ... though I am going to the movie. I will view it with a grain of salt, however, knowing all the tricks they can do with celluloid magic these days.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33