« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

All-American Superheroes Lose Olympic Bid

10/2/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know you're screwed when the supreme intergalactic powers of President Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey combined aren't enough for a successful bid to host the 2016 Olympics in Chicago.

Chicago was just eliminated from consideration for the 2016 Olympics -- in fact, it was eliminated in the first round of voting.

The winning city was Rio de Janeiro -- which, if you think about it, is awweeeesome!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Xtian

Exactly take away Michigan ave. and chicago is one big Detroit...lol

oh yeah they have good bean pie my brotha!!!...lol

DW

Do you thing the IOC is racist for saying noboma?

Legal Eagle

Mr. Rude "Chicago,"

Your comment proves my point.

And yes, I lived in Chicago---as a matter of fact, I went to law school there and I am licensed in Illinois.

And now, I will not dignify your profanity with like retribution. You are obviously one of the low class folks who get the cash out of the 24 hours meters.

Jealous because you cannot be a Legal Eagle? Not successful in law school? Couldn't get in? For shame.

Bully for you.

Butterfly

Sorry for Oprah, she tried, but failed. Winning the presidency for Obama was a cinch but, not this one. Too much "togetherness" is not a good thing.

A. Minnitman

I heard that Obama's next mission is to plead with the Minature Golf Association for a Putt-Putt tournament to be held in D.C. Keep your fingers crossed folks. Obama pledged that he would be happy to handle all the balls.

A. Minnitman

I heard that his next big challenge will be persuading Chicago to forgive him for botching the job.

Walter

By turning down Obama and Oprah, the IOC proved that it is nothing but a bunch of RACISTS!!!

DW

to #107...Brewiiin!(I aggree) like in blazzing saddals..(always drunk) Gaby Johnson

Patricia

The name is Osama not Obama and Oprah make me sick Oprah.
I hared respect for her but now she is nothing then a loser only with money nothing more.
She keeps putting her nose where it does not belong.
Osama you should be shame of yourself.
For make American believe in you and here you are taking 2 times vacation in 6 month after you become a President.
American family with one kid take in 2 years wow how dare you American is hurting how cruel.
You never have the intention or the will to make this country better is was just for the show like in the movies you and others make this country be what they are right now.
You are nothing but a loser the only difference is that you have money.
That got money from the poor people that believe in you.
How dare you to do to this with your on people
This is big slap in the faces of the American that have vote for you.
You are nothing better than Busch you are worse than he was.
You should be shame of yourself pretend that you care about a poor people that have put their trust in you keep it up.
You will not be there next Election Day.
I will fight this time to make sure you will never come again to be a president.
Oprah becomes a trash the way she behaves right now.
My favor President all times is ABRAHAM LINCOLN YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM EVER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU CAN’T BECAUSE HE WAS FOR THE PEOPLE YOU ARE FOR THE IMAGE NOTHING MORE.

PATRICIA

A. Minnitman

Calm down #'s 107 & 108, just hold hands at the weekly Obama support group, who knows you might find love?

mia

Legal Eagle, I think my MD trumps your JD.

mia

Walter, the IOC isn't racist because it eliminated Chicago. Rio was a good choice. First time the games will be in South America, that's a good thing. I wish Chicago had won, but I'm happy for Rio.

NY Mom

I know. Afghanistan, healthcare, Iran's race to nukes and the economy weren't on his agenda. Trying to get the Olympics so some more of his buddies can make out like fat cats (or should I say rats) yet again, was more important. We need a President that can actually BE a President. I don't care if he's purple with pink polka dots. Just give us one that gives a damn about this country and it's people already!

Truth Hurts

Where is the patriotism! We are in trouble as a country if we have this attitude! Divided and conquered!

Truth Hurts

"110. I LOVE IT when people on here call others "racist" for posting their opinions. These days, it's become simply comical to be called a "racist". The other day at Baskin Robbins some girl called me a racist for choosing vanilla and not chocolate. Recently, a black Dallas city councilman called a white city councilman "racist" for using the term "black hole". PLEASE! Don't stop! White parents, warning! Your kindergartner MUST be racist if she likes white milk instead of chocolate! Moms, cooking with WHITE eggs instead of brown?? RACIST! Drive a white car? RACIST! Have an education? RACIST! Have a job? RACIST! Don't like Obama for his decisions and morals? RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!

Posted at 5:04PM on Oct 2nd 2009 by Sick&Tired

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/02/all-american-superheroes-lose-olympic-bid/8#comments#ixzz0SoxubuIO
"

Huh! You sure got out of the wrong side of the bed. Where did all this vitriol come from? Maybe you are a racist.