Papper Files

Police Report Against

Sean Penn

10/2/2009 9:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002_sean_penn_ex-1Sean Penn went ballistic on a paparazzo this afternoon -- and we've learned the photog just filed a police report against the actor.

The cameraman -- Jordan Dawes (not a TMZ guy) -- is accusing Penn of battery after a confrontation near the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles, where Sean had just eaten lunch.

Penn was seen kicking and hitting the photographer on a side-street multiple times before leaving.

Sean's rep had no comment.

SYLVI212

10. If penn doesn't want to be bothered by the papp then he should go live a private life and get out of show business. He is a worthless human being anyway and a traitor to this country,

Posted at 10:39PM on Oct 2nd 2009 by maggie mae

RIGHT ON SISTER!!!! COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. THESE DAMN HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE WANT ALL THE $$$, POWER, NOTARIETY AND FAME BUT WHEN THEY FINALLY GET IT, THEY DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THE "DOWNSIDE" TO BEING FAMOUS. TOUGH!!! SEAN, LEAVE HOLLYWOOD AND BECOME A MONK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED. IGNORANT, ANTI-AMERICAN D'BAG!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/02/paperazzi-files-police-report-against-sean-penn-battery-attack/#comments#ixzz0Sv0HzKL3

Janelle

I think he is an idiot has no class and he needs anger management.

I hope his ex-wife Robin will be re-born like Whitney Houston. Finally free of the parasite!

RRicer

Shame on the pap? Hell, show us more pictures!!!!!!

Andie

Sean Penn is just a short little a$$hole.

kerrybabyxx

I can't blame him,who wants a camera in your face everytime you leave a restaurant,grocery store or club.People aren't always in good moods,and privacy is precious,celebrity or not.

Lady Z

I hate this little prick with a passion. You cannot go around assaulting people. Having your picture taken comes with the territory of being a movie actor. Screw this guy. If you do not want this kind of attention, get another career. Go work as an accountant somewhere. I notice Penn does not mind the enormous paycheck that comes with his acting career. Every job has it good and bad aspects. This little creep is just too immature to know that. He has never had to work a regular job in his life. He has never worked minimum wage, never had to scramble to pay the rent. He has been coddled and babied his entire professional life, nobdody has ever set his ass straight. Maybe some time in jail will help him think straight.

What an ass.

JustWatchMe

Sorry, I like the guy.  he is a fantastic actor ('Dead Man Walking' and even 'Fast Times at RH'.  If we didn't read this crap, paps wouldn't go after it, so it is ultimately the reader's fault.  I remember years ago, before I married, a guy trying to ask me out told me he had worked for the tabloids....gross.  If he had told me he murdered puppies for a living I couldn't have thought less of him.  Yeah, I read it, but I can also look at myself in the mirror and have normal relationships.  You can't tell me paps have anything near a happy life.

Martin

Just goes to show you that Liberals are a violent race.

janicebyrne01

Well done Sean... you should've kicked him harder.

anna

HAHA He's cool! I would have done the same:P

jeezlouise

read Mahaggas brothers book, he talks a lot about what a homophobe and a$$hole Penn is. whatta washed up loser. was he buying beer? haha

RRicer

Please give us the facts. Where are the pictures or video?

Eileen

yup this Penn guy's a dud

patilee

Let's see the paps ignore him for awhile and see the tune he sings.

chrissy

Paps are paps for several reasons and one of them is they want to piss of celebrities to the point they attack them so they can run and file papers to sue claiming assault, battery , etc..

Alot of these idiot paps fake there injuries making them look more severe then what they are, look at that idiot that Britney ran over. He was leaning over her car and would not move and she ended up running over his foot, he got right up and was walking totally fine but now like over a year later he wants to sue her.

You always hear of people getting arrested for stalking celebrities yet what do they call what paps do? They stalk and harass celebs plus it is suppose to be illegal to film or photograph people without there permission