Candy Spelling All Wrapped Up ... in a Body Cast

10/4/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for ironic ... Candy Spelling -- the owner of a 57,000 square foot mansion in Los Angeles -- has just been confined to a teeny-weeny bed ... in a full body cast.

We're told Candy Spelling had neck surgery this week. Doctors fused two discs to improve function in her right hand. Ironically, Tori was also in the hospital this week after she complained of severe abdominal pain. How's that for mother/daughter bonding?

Candy got out yesterday -- completely immobilized. She'll be on her back for the next couple of weeks.

As far as casting goes, it's her best role yet.

Jay

To Maya:

A voice for ALL generations; and colors; and creeds,
The sound and the resonance the giving; good deeds.
Though you are on loan to us, there's more left to give,
We Love You Dear Maya, and for that...
YOU MUST LIVE! YOU MUST LIVE! YOU MUST LIVE!

I Love You Mother Maya Get Well Soon!!!

J. Gordon

Skank

This woman is repulsive! I hope the cast covers her big disgusting mouth? WHY is she famous and WHY do they keep reporting on her! No one likes this bitch!

fluffhead

and my grandma has AIDS, nobody cares.

opi

I think Tori wanted to take attention off Dean's ex-wife's tell all book that came out this week, and they've kept her in the hospital because she's anorexic.

Jay

NO ONE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT OR READ A BOOK BY THE EX-WIFE OF A NOBODY WHO MARRIED THE NOBODY DAUGHTER OF AN UBER-PRODUCER. LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW FAR IS SHE SEPERATED FROM KEVIN BACON. THAT'S LIKE 12 DEGREES. LOL

***ON A SERIOUS NOTE:" GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE SOUL OF MR. ASHLEY "A.J."
JEWELL. A TRUE CLASS ACT. BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. IF THERE IS A MARKET AND A PROFITABILITY, UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN MORAL COMPASS. SIX BLACK CHILDREN. NO DAD***

Mickey von Dutch

Now that her mother is thoroughly immobilized Tori should seize the moment to get her own back.

oreo

Who cares? This lady is a nobody...

gg

A full body cast? Holy sh!t I would flip out. I freak out if I have Chinese handcuffs on my fingers.

USArmyWife

I love TMZ but sometimes you all give up any semblence of creditability when you so blatently exaggerate such idiotic details. There is no reason whatsoever that she would be in a full body cast after this surgery and you all are morons for saying so. I had the same surgery, and had to wear a brace from under my chin to the top of my breastbone for a few months at all times, even in the shower. That's to keep the two vertebre immobile while they fuse. She probably has round the clock nurses to change the padding inside the brace. Me, I had to have my surgery while my Army husband was away at training, and me with a 2-yr old toddler. But it was not to improve my hand, it was to save my entire mobility or I was bound for a wheelchair. At any rate,...guys, lay off the ridiculous exaggerations. And also, stop calling MJ "Jacko" in every other sentence. It bespeaks a paucity of imagination on your part, and makes your site seem unnecessarily mean and sleazy.

ooiobaae

@tori's : U sure about that? I thought Mary Jo Eustace wrote her tell all book [The Other Woman: Twenty-one Wives, Lovers, and Others Talk Openly About Sex, Deception, Love, and Betrayal]
back in 2005 when Dean 1st cheated on her & left her, and even worse cancelled his adoption of their daughter Lola, & married Tori.
Posted at 2:30AM on Oct 4th 2009 by Tori's anorexic

Homer

"Ironically, Tori was also in the hospital this week..."
So what's ironic about it? It's just a matter of coincidence, not irony. The irony might be if anyone if anyone could give a rat's about either of them.

Extravagantly-Creative

Can you imagine how polite Candy will be towards her House-Staff while she's recuperating ??

They're going to literally be slaving over her; hand & foot for weeks.

UGGGGHHH

why didn't they rap up her mouth? I know why , because that bitch CANDY had nothing to say.

duckylou

okay TMZ, this is totally incorrect. it is because false reports, such as this, that make people afraid to have surgery when they really need it. i work in surgery, orthopedic to be precise. people w/ cerivcal fusions do NOT get or need body casts...or ANY casts for that matter. someone really flubbed up on this report!

sensible grandma

Now is the perfect time for Tori to try to make ammends with her mother. After all, Candy is immobolized so she can't run from Tori. Bet it won't happen because Tori is just as stubborn as her Mom.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments