Jon Gosselin -- Contemptible?

10/4/2009 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin, Jon GosselinKate Gosselin is drawing the big gun -- we've learned she's hired legal pit bull Marty Singer to go after Jon Gosselin ... asking a judge to hold him in contempt of court for raiding their joint bank account to the tune of more than $200,000.

We've learned there is an existing court order prohibiting Jon or Kate from withdrawing any money from the account without the consent of both parties.

We've learned lawyers for Kate will go to Pennsylvania court tomorrow and argue that Jon has flagrantly violated that order, that he should be forced to return the money to the account and held in contempt.

Ironically, Jon suggested on "Larry King" he wanted to save the marriage -- at the same time he emptied the account.

Tammy

I LOVE TMZ!!! Jon is such an ASS! I just love watching this story unfold. I hope Kate drags him through the mud! God Bless the kids, hope they come out of this unscathed.

Drea

GO KATE!! KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB FOR GOOD!! I hope the judge sentences him to serve jail time and teach him a lesson. This guy is an immature idiot that needs to grow up, and the only way for that to happen is for the courts to be harsh with him.

elizabeth

Jon is a danger to his own self. He sure is acting crazy. It is time to keep the children away from him. His behavior is bizarre, and his support system is a 22yr old haily something that lives with her parents. Whats next.

cochino

There's a lot of names to call him that come to mind.

Man, isn't one of them

teamKATE

1.) Jon is a DOUCHE!!

2.) Jon married Kate! He could have left her standing at the alter if he didnt love her at some point, ya dig?!!

3.) They have 8 kids to raise....well actually it seems as though its left up to Kate to do everything!

4.) It was a joint account, should have been FROZEN until the divorce was final and everything settled....but DOUCHy Jon had buy those stupid shoes, go to the Ivy, make a gross muddy Milkshake, and hire a goofy laywer, while Kate stayed with the kids (all EIGHT of them) paying bills with that JOINT account(!)

5.) The dumbest move ever and obviously the most selfsih thing Jon has done?....... he could have taken his boys to the baseball game!! UGH!! Id be pissed if my Dad went to a MLB without me!! I wonder how much of that 200, 000+ funds from the joint account could have been spent taking his own kids to a game? OVIOUSLY TOO MUCH FOR JON "the DOUCHE" GOSSELIN

Drea

Kate didn't have 8 kids she had 9 with the 9th being Jon. That poor woman must regret every day having married such an idiot!

S

He must have done it in anger when he realised the TLC paycheques weren't going to sent to him. And he must have been even more upset at the thought of Kate still making money. Dumb and impulsive move, Jon. A a session of reprimand in court might help clear his mind.

UNBELIEVABLE

Jon is not only a loser but a thief too. I use to feel sorry for Jon but know I know why Kate was the way she was. Who wouldn't be with a man like that. Like Kathy Griffin said " The show should be called Kate + 9." Jon get rid of those clown CZ earrings you look like a joke. Come on. Kate should thank her luck stars she got rid of him.

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

It's time for Kate to file for full custody of the kids. It is obviously clear that Jon is using the kids to punish Kate for his decision to sign on the dotted line. His passive/aggressive behavior is more damaging to those kids than anything Kate could be accused of. He is not making good choices. I hope he pays dearly for violating the judge's order. Even he said on LKL his portion of the earnings was $50,000 (1/10th of $500,000 net the FAMILY earned). Was I the only one that heard him say this? What makes him think he has a right to all of the money in the account? I'd be listening to my divorce attorney, not my entertainment attorney. After this mover, I hope Jon loses every thing but visitation. His credibility is now shot.

Gigi

Oh there probably was some desperate 20 something working at the bank and thought, hmmm, lets do what he says, he seems sincere and genuine. If there is such a teller she or he needs to be fired. Such a douche. I hope he goes on another talk show to try and explain his actions because every time he does, he sounds more and more ridiculous and gives more fodder for Kate to use in court. I too, used to be Team Jon, but never again. Team Kate and Team 8!

wdld

OK - Is it possible that Jon Gosselin has an undiagnosed brain tumor? Really. What else could explain his behavior.

greg

Jon is trying to get his before it all falls apart. You can see events at http://www.wincfood.com

joliegabriel

Breaking VIDEO:

LIVE video - The Most dangerous traffic light in the world

To see exclusive [VIDEO] come here: http://sportkiller.9f.com

Worth visiting !!!

z

UGGGGHHH

KATE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH GOING TO THE BANK.

JON THE THIEF BELONGS IN JAIL. DON'T DROP THE SOAP YOU DOPE JON.

Erin

Except for what this will do to the kids, I think this whole saga is so funny. They are both idiots. Yes Kate is just as much a douche bag as Jon. Simply, neither deserve to be parents.