Gosselin Allegedy Clears Out Joint Bank Account

10/4/2009 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon GosselinJon Gosselin has allegedly withdrawn nearly all of the money out of a joint bank account he shares with Kate Gosselin -- leaving her with just $1,000, according to various reports.

The account set up for the kids was allegedly untouched.

Story developing ...

newswatcher

i'm so sick of this fat little guy with th thinning hair. he's a fish face.

Whatever

So he's broke now that he doesn't have his kids to live off of anymore? That's a real surprise.

Hopefully Kate has invested well herself, or else she will end up in the same predicament, when the show gets cancelled very soon.

Mudgator

THAT'S OK KATE- AS SOON AS YOU FILE FOR CHILD-SUPPORT, YOU WILL GET IT BACK-AND THEN SOME!!!!!!LOL
THAT MAN IS A PIG- YOU AND YOUR KIDS DESERVE A REAL MAN IN YOUR FAMILY!

Debbie

Being a divorced person, myself..I can tell you from first hand experience that this is illigal and he cannot keep that money, if it is indeed true. It has to be shared, 50/50, at least in this part of the country. He is just going to have to give it back at some point. Boy, that guy has really reached a low point. I also used to dispise Kate, and I still don't like her. She treated Jon like crap, but he is working hard at trying to sink to her level.

Mitzi

I meant to say "It's a shame he CAN'T just evaporate". Although, after thinking it over, I'm sure the atmosphere would also be disgusted with the pig and just spit him out!!

socalgal

I agree with #6. There is no way Kate and her attorneys would allow this to happen.

barol66

WHAT A FREAKIN LOSER! STOP COVERING HIM!!!

Cindy

How will Kate buy food for the children? Pay the heating bill? Oh wait, you just know the JERK did this for his children!

doctorme

Kate is an alcoholic and an abusive spouse and mother. She constantly has a Starbucks cup with her... even when the nearest Starbucks is over 50 miles away (like in the Outer Banks.)

Just wait for the tell-all book that the kids will write.

As for Jon, he's been vilified for dating bimbos after his divorce was filed. Sorry, but no crime there. Stupid? Yes... but Kate ended the marriage 8 months prior. She's the one who walked away... refused counseling. Fame-whore!

lila

right on jon! stick it to that control freak bitch!

Post and Send

I read this article hours ago on Radaronline! What happened to TMZ.. you guys are getting content over there? its starting to show!

Wendy

This idiot just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper! He is clearly very very stupid! Let's take all the money that pays the bills for the children and live in stupidland where the court of public opinion thinks he is a decent human being!! I can't wait to see what a judge does with his sorry ass, hope he gets it but good! Kate is well rid of this brainless blob!

socalgal

BTW ROL reported this story earlier and you know how reliable thay are.

tina

DOUCHE BAG!!!

rainbow4321

15. Being a divorced person, myself..I can tell you from first hand experience that this is illigal and he cannot keep that money, if it is indeed true. It has to be shared, 50/50, at least in this part of the country. He is just going to have to give it back at some point. Boy, that guy has really reached a low point. I also used to dispise Kate, and I still don't like her. She treated Jon like crap, but he is working hard at trying to sink to her level

-----------------
I'm thinking it may not be illegal. I did the same when my now ex chose to have an affair a long time ago one of the first things I did was head to our credit union account and withdraw all but $100. In the account was a recent deposit/loan from our 401K for several thousand dollars. I got to keep the money, didn't have to give him half and because HE was the one who signed for that 401K loan, HE ended up paying the loan back--even though I took the money.