Gosselin Allegedy Clears Out Joint Bank Account

10/4/2009 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon GosselinJon Gosselin has allegedly withdrawn nearly all of the money out of a joint bank account he shares with Kate Gosselin -- leaving her with just $1,000, according to various reports.

The account set up for the kids was allegedly untouched.

Story developing ...

Barb

You are so much better off without that money grubbing, backbiting, poor excuse for a father/loser, Kate. I owe you an apology, I had no idea what you were up against.

Mudgator

I would also like to add- I hear alot of people think Kate treated Jon soooooo badly- well, his true colors are finally coming out for the world to see- no one has got to see how this man has treated her away from the cameras- She is just like all women, if a man treats us with respect, we will return the favor, then some- I'm sure by now, she is tired of trying to please this man and is just returning to him what he has done to her all these years

Debbie Betts

That is the only way jon is going to get any money..steal it. I know that they were married, and that account is a joint but that is redicules...they knew they were divorcing they should have separate accounts. Also that housing situation is stupid too. She wants new carpet he says no ---he wants to put in a trail for the kids to ride their bikes on..she says no. The house can't the there jointly.here has to be one person making the decisions. Jon should give 1/2 the money back. more if he has already tapped into it for items for himself...TV, Car, New apartment, etc. A joint and equal split. Kate better get on the ball with her lawyer. and TLC needs to take action sue for the money they are loosing while Jon has his temper bit, and freeze any assets, even the house...to make him fall into line.

barb

She treated Jon like crap because that is exactly what he is... only she new it long before us. This guy reminds me so much of my ex-husband it makes me sick.

yvonne

He must of had another epihany....take all the money...take all the money, Haley needs a new purse, take all the money. Yeah, hes the man!!

....

How do they know all this? I hope there are more details soon!

toejam

From the look of his pimply face, I'd guess he needs the $$$ to buy more meth.

jon=douche

This man is erratic and selfish, his priority is money and fame. His poor kids will be the ones suffering from his behavior, can he really be this stupid??!

SHEILAB_UK

IT JUST Go's to show what kind of person he is, LOW LIFE.
BUT THATS OK KATE TAKE HIM TO THE CLEANERS SOON. DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR LAYER TO FREEZE HIS ACCOUNT BEFORE HE PUT'S THE MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE. HE IS SUCH A LOW LIFE HE'S PROBERLY THAT OF THAT ALREADY.

Emily

As far as I'm concerned, no matter what his reasons if Jon is trying to get the kids off of TV, then he's the better parent. (Of course, anybody who has actually watched the show can see that too. His kids love and adore him...and he took better care of them than Kate or 99.9% of the fathers out there.) It amazes me that anybody would support Kate and TLC whose only goal is to exploit those kids--who've never had a choice in the matter.
------------------------
You know, I used to feel the same way. However, when you have 8 kids to support, you're not going to be able to do that on the salary of a nurse and an IT guy (or whatever Jon used to be). I think Kate has made the best choices possible for her kids. She might seem overbearing and controlling - but mothers often are. I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but the kids seem well-cared for and happy. They wouldn't have even a quarter of what they have without the show. I'm pretty sure any judge in Pennsylvania would be able to see through what Jon is doing.

ed

Jon is clearly mentally challenged. It is apparent why Kate had to lead the lame fish around. Kate did not ask for child support. I hope her lawyers and the courts get someone to control this idiot before he destroys his kids.

Amazed

The account is for household/living expenses for the kids and house. Granted, that's a lot of money but think of what the food bill is every week for all those kids. Plus the heating, security, babysitters, etc. Jon needs to start acting like a responsible adult instead of a spoiled brat!

Rania

This is why I don't believe in joint accounts. When I get married I'm keeping my own separate account.

whats up Doctors

Take to kids to Grandparents, and put both of these losers in the mENtal ward, dope them up to point they talk civil to each other and give them a MAJOR HEAD TUNE-UP...IT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID

pixie73

When will these people just GO AWAY and cease to be a fixation of every celebrity website? They are both money grubbing famewhores who could care less about the well being of their children. They got a taste of the high life and will NEVER turn back, regardless of what it is doing/will do to their kids. Dad acts like a douchebag in public and Mom pretends to be the stable one for her public persona...but make no mistake, each are disguisting role models for their children.

Cancel the show and stop talking about, writing about and generaly giving a damn about these morons and they will eventually fall by the wayside like every idiot trying to cash in on their 15 minutes.