Brave Nanny Enters Gosselin Family War Zone

10/5/2009 7:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While the brutal fight between Jon and Kate rages in the media -- their battle-tested nanny was left to fight the chaotic war at home. Talk about a war face...

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2\
Anyone wanna switch places?

kateandjonaregreedy

NO KATE. NO JON.

JUST A NANNY.

SO SAD.

NEITHER PARENT HAS TIME FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

IS IT KATE'S DAY OR JON'S?

Poorpoorkids

I can't even express the sadness and pity I feel for these kids. Their in the spotlight and didn't have a choice about it. I understand that both Jon and Kate had to do what they could to support their children but how horriable that their world is crumbling the way it did. Divorce is always a heart breaking thing but for this family's dirty laundry to be aired is awful. I think Jon needs to get his head out of his ass and be a man,and Kate needs to just stay put at home. She obviously can't depend on Jon to care for the children. These kids probably feel anger that their parents are never around and their constantly left in the care of nannies. I hope that things get better for them, and by them I mean the kids.

LindaLou

Where the heck are these kids parents? Can't blame the nanny for having trouble keeping eight kids in line all by herself.

If even four of these "plus eight" afterthought kids turn out normal, that would be a miracle.

runninchick

Here's what I don't understand....everyone is making such a big deal about the parents, the nanny, whomever, dealing with 8 kids that are the same age everyday. What do you think teachers do? We deal with 20-25 children the same age every day and have to teach them! And yes, I have taught kindergarten. I also taught preschool special education and had 11 children with special needs at the same time. And did I grab any of them like that? NO! She needs to take a step back and get herself under control.

bothbad-soendit

The nanny looks like a normal person taking care of someone else's kids - God bless her. I certainly wouldn't complain if that were my child that she was babysitting. Looks like she is making sure she has his full attention. I would be more concerned that he still had a hitting problem.
I hope she is never subjected to babysit for these parents that want her to watch their kids but then complain that she isn't reacting the same way they would - well Wah!

Laur

Court ordered psych evaluations for Mom and Dad can do wonders to find out who the liar is. Also, the kids need counseling, even in the most amicable divorces. Why aren't the kids going to therapy???

gizmo

i don't want my mommy. sick b on tv just go away katie

LindaLou

To runninchick -
I'm sorry. Teaching kids during school hours just isn't the same as being alone with 8 kids 24/7, especially when their parents are running amok. You have support if someone gets out of hand...you can send them to the office. There is no "office" at "Casa Jon and Kate". This poor lady is it until someone flies home from their TV interview two days from now.

annie

kids might be getting harder to handle because divorce often causes emotional damage on them, so they start acting out even more. The family needs professional help, not a screaming nanny.

they should try that british nanny, what was that tv show ? where the nanny came, trained both the kids AND the parents...and things would improve dramatically ? well, they need that. Jo Frost is I think who the nanny was.

bothbad-soendit

I don't think that picture had sound so I am confused how it is known she is a "screaming nanny"???

bothbad-soendit

Arghh! When someone does something bad why does it have to always mean there is some deep sub-conscious reason. Why can't it be that the kid was just acting up. Now adults are more and more being diagnosed with "Adult Attention Deficit Disorder". What a crock. There is an excuse for everything these days to escape responsibility. Make excuses for a child and you'll be doing it clear into his adulthood.

Cindylynne

I see the little girl crying, the little boy holding his arm and the other little boy holding the side of his head. I think the kid with the toy in his hand just gave them all a whollip. She is correcting him. He needs it. This if I am not mistaken is the boy who is always hitting the other children. He took out 3 at one time. Daddy taught him that. Lay with 3 women at one time then make them cry.

MG

My goodness, it looks like she just beat the carp out of each child. One holding his shoulder, another holding her eye, she's squeezing one tyke's arm so hard it could break. Hayden in the background holding his head. Good Lord, where are those "caring" parents? This woman needs to be removed from the premises.

Hey Kate - is this is what you call "best for MY children". Good example!

Skank

Poor children, they're all orphans now!!!

Skank

With the chaos in that household I'm SURE they're out of control! Even when J and K were there they were out of control! I don't think this Nanny is hurting them! The old Khate would say something but now it's all about her so I doubt she'll notice!!!