Hot Girl from '30 Rock' in a Bikini

10/5/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot girl from "30 Rock" was in at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami this weekend -- and fortunately for all of us, she decided to rock a teeny tiny bikini. There are more than 40 pictures in this gallery .... enjoy!

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Brad

um...no tits,no ass in sight,fake blonde,you can see her dark roots,no meat on her bones. SORRY, SHE'S NO WHERE NEAR HOT!Just a skinny plain jane type.

me

i dont know who she is?

me

i dont not want my name to be me.....why does it keep doing that? its annoying

me so horny

Too bad she has no ass at all.

fernando

She looks good! must drink chrome soda diet!

Oats

She's just as cute as a button!!!!

CHEF KOOKY

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

JB11

Katrina Bowden is very cute. Looks like a healthier, blonde version of Keira Knightley. So she doesn't have big boobs? So what. She's still very cute and a fun presence on screen in films like Sex Drive and The Shortcut.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2