Arnie Klein Shut Down in Jackson Court

10/5/2009 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnie Klein Michael Jackson's good friend and doc Arnie Klein was formally shut down in court Friday, when the judge ruled he has no legal right to raise concerns about the welfare of Jackson's 3 kids.

You'll recall Dr. Klein's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, showed up in probate court early on and said his client had concerns about the kids.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the judge ruled Klein had no legal "standing" because there's a "conclusive presumption" Jackson and Debbie Rowe are the parents of the two older kids.

The court also found there is "no legal mother" of Prince Michael Jackson, II -- aka Blanket.

Missy

95. He is definitely the oldest boy's father because he looks like him. Debbie Rowe was probably already pregnant with his child when poor MJ decided to take the child and make it is own. People are not stupid those children are not MJ's biologically but he raised them so they are his children.

Posted at 9:31PM on Oct 5th 2009 by vadiva

Michael is the biological dad to those children! it has been comfirmed Prince has vitiligo (which is inherited it runs on joes side),they look so much like Michael!

Duh

Do you really think LAPD has time for you nut jobs??? They have more important things to do then waste there time with a bunch of mental cases like you people are!!!

Posted at 9:21PM on Oct 5th 2009 by get real

I agree with you that the LAPD doesn't have the time to reply individually, but that is not the point of the letter writing and email campaign. The point is to put pressure on the LAPD, to let them know the public is watching and waiting and are not going to accept them "sweeping it under the rug." I say the more people who write the better!

a fan

Arnie Klein is gay so if Debbie Rowe was PG it was intentionally done via insemination. MJ waited to marry her for her to be 6 months along. I think Arnie is the dad for the two oldest and Miko the dad for the youngest.

MJ's KIDS

Posted at 9:38PM on Oct 5th 2009 by Deb

Why put pressure on them?? Do you not think they know that the public is waiting?? They know MJ was a celebrity. Come on people get real here.

Duh

I agree with you. These people have there head so far up their azz's they wouldn't know day from night!!! These people think they know everything about MJ as if they lived with him or he was their brother.

Posted at 9:35PM on Oct 5th 2009 by get real

OK, Michael was close to Dr. Klein. Maybe he was estranged from some or all of his family, I don't know. To paint all of us fans with the same brush is not only wrong but infantile. You assume that just because I am a fan I feel the way others do, and that is unfair. I will be the first to admit I don't know Dr. Klein (although what I HAVE heard about him makes me very suspicious of him), and I don't know what Michael's relationship with his family was other than what has been reported, that being that they didn't see him much. The fact is, Michael left his children to be cared for by his mother, and made no provision for Dr. Klein to challenge it or to try to butt in on the children's lives. Michael knew Dr. Klein when he made out his will (whichever one you believe to be the actual will) and he said nothing about him. So, tell me again why you think Michael would want him involved with his children?????

Duh

Posted at 9:44PM on Oct 5th 2009 by get real

We ARE talking about the LAPD, right? 'Nuff said.

lala

Dr.Klein isnt a fool and I believe he is the father of the oldest 2 and he knows Blanket's parentage. Klein was closer to Michael than anyone and even invited him to spend time with his children during the holidays. Michael trashed Madonna, Latoya and his brothers on the auto tapes the was showned on the news. But didnt say anything nasty about Dr. Klein.

keeping

Oh Michael, "what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”...uuuuggghhhhh. I don't think you thought much of this stuff through.

Klein you and Debbie are awful people...go away.

lala

Michael is the father legally because of marriage and it has been reported that he only wanted Debbie to be his surrogant. Michael loved his children and he wanted to be their everything and didnt want them to have a mother.

liz

No matter what we think of Dr. Klein, Michael liked him, trusted him, and had him as part of his and his children's lives for many years.
They did spend holidays together, and the kids knew Dr. Klein.

astabasta

Posted at 9:22PM on Oct 5th 2009 by unconditional lve

What are YOU on? :-O Jeezaz! Hahaha.

On another note, looking through that link with a timeline for MJ, someone put up (thank you), it is obvious that MJ did a lot of things with his kids - fun stuff.
It is kind of hard picturing a hard core druggie doing that. Just an observation.

asmith161718

Michael didn't say anything about Arnie klein because he was fooled by him. Everyone knows Arnie klein over prescribed Michael. And Arnie can't possibly be the father of his kids.

Missy

108. Michael and Arnold Klein were friends like it or not. And fans of MJ dont know what type of friendship they had and could only speculate. Dr.Klein's concern was for Prince and Paris, and I think that speaks volumes in itself. In my opinion Michael didnt want to pass his medical conditions to children. I am a huge Michael fan and I believe he is not the biological father of any of the 3 children, but he is their father because he raised them.

Posted at 9:50PM on Oct 5th 2009 by lala

It has already been confirmed Prince has vitiligo! it is inherited!
and yes on those tapes MJ did say trash madonna and maybe others but we didn't hear the whole thing! those tapes were years ago! MJ forgave his father!

astabasta

111. 86. now please dont attack me because i do love mj,warts and all but i was looking at his artwork tht somebody posted ,the beautifel one he did as a child,and some others .there was one he did on a baloon a self portrait and it looked similar to his peter pan one.was he trying to look like peter pan with th eplastic surgery ?i just occured to me

Posted at 9:22PM on Oct 5th 2009 by unconditional lve

What are YOU on? :-O Jeezaz! Hahaha.

WHOOOOOPS, SORRY, unconditional lve!!!

I misunderstood your post - I thought it was a "hate post." So sorry, forgive me!

asmith161718

110. Also people keep saying Blankets looks like him and I dont see it. Blanket looks Polynesian or Hispanic. I have seen a lot of biracial children and even if they do look White they have some resemblance to their parents. I bet if Michaels family were given a polygraph and was asked if they think those children are Jackson by blood, they probably would fail if they answered yes.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/05/michael-jackson-dr-arnold-klein-custody-guardianship-kids-mark-vincent-kaplan/8#c22127241#ixzz4wjuCDIM8

Blanket does look like him. You must be blind. I suggest you go to the doctor.

all you bloggers that are hired to say Michael kids are not his should know it's over. The good doctor will not in no way have any say in regards to the children. Go play on perez h's site.