Tila -- Meghan McCain's My New Girlfriend

10/5/2009 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We didn't think it was possible for Meghan McCain to hang out with a bigger fame whore than Heidi Montag.
We were wrong.

Tila & Meghan: Click to watch
The Presidential wannabeen's daughter went to Mr. Chow this weekend with the one and only Tila Tequila -- who proclaimed Meghan was her new "girlfriend."

John would be so proud.

babs

I'm very dissapointed in Meghan, she came across as being very smart & on the ball in her interviews when her Father was the Republican candidate for President. This makes me think she is nothing more than a ding bat. She has lost her credibility.

Anna

TILA THE TWITTER HO!! TILA THE TWITTER HO!! TILA THE TWITTER HO!! TILA THE TWITTER HO!! TILA THE TWITTER HO!! TILA THE TWITTER HO!!

letz byonest

the a-hole

Uh.. Uh-hey.. Tila.. Are you still go'n along with your case?...
Uh.. Uh-hey.. Is it safer to date girls than guy?... Uh-huhuh...
Uh.. Uh-hey.. Tila.. Are you still go'n along with your case?...
Uh.. Uh-hey.. Is it safer to date girls than guy?... Uh-huhuh...
Uh-duh

amy

Seems like Tila was joking to me. She said Meghan's my girlfriend... in this joking type of way and then it seemed like Meghan said no, but a camera blocked her reaction.

Trooper Tom

Tila is one ugly no talent tramp and so desperate for any kind of attention

love her!

Tila you're extension tracks look AWFUL! The worst I have EVER seen! GO AWAY! It's obvious u can't even afford quality hair...Cause u ain't worth a profit...Go stand on a street corner I bet the crack hoes look better than you and get picked before you. Megan McCain RUN!!!!!~~~~~

jessemosslover

NOOOO! Meghan, get as far away from that gross whore as you can. She's not even really gay, just a fame whore. (or should I say gay for pay)

Ben

This Tila Twitter Ho even has a greasy looking fake chest, what's up with that? And blue boobs??? YUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

David M.

Tila is why men should go gay. What a f--ked up world this is because of women like her. Tila, please go away!!!!!!!!!

skater

coke whore X 10,000. All those little brain cells are just about dead.

Mariah

I am so sick of Meghan McCain...and I voted for her father; I, too, feel duped by this dizzy blonde. She is an equal fame whore just like Tila. And actually I feel duped by her father as well. Little pretend conservative when the situation calls for it, but I think he's a closet liberal...they both disgust me now. Glad I am a recent AZ. transplant so I can vote against him next election! I love his patriotism and his history of what he went thru in war but that is about it anymore. I think he's kind of a phony. I guess all politicians are, though.

laura

gross. who would date tila? she is sooooooooooo nasty! grow some class. megan (if the story is true) could do soooooooo much better. i look at tila and all i see is a poster child for VD. seriously, she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty. if the story is true, i hope john chokes on these words. i hate him, i hate tila. should make for an interesting "meet the parents". lol

M

Ewwwwwwww Tila has such gross skin and looks so old..thankfully she is babbling incoherently about committing suicide because she is a pathetic mental case. She was blocked from twitter and it finally hit her that her existence is dependent on tweeting herself under fake names and begging for attention 24/7. When she realized she was a cancer to Twitter she decided life is not worth living and has given her 'followers' 2 more weeks of her iconic presence. Nothing like teasing and playing the victim and mocking suicide! Nothing like mocking 'abuse' and 'violence' by using them for attention while making false claims! She lamely tried to become the new face of domestic violence when she was not abused whatsoever. She was rejected by a man who wanted to bang other women and was not interested in her dim sum snatch and all of a sudden she is a victim of abuse! LOL! She lied about being pregnant when another man dumped her and she threatened and slandered him for months on twitter. She lied about her grandmother dying as a desperate sympathy ploy. She is a pathological liar and a hypocrite. She squeaks about stopping the violence yet she wished @ss rape on Shawne Merriman and Chris Brown. Tila has abused twitter and she needs to be blocked forever..Twitter is the only purpose for living as far as Tila is concerned because she has no real friends and barricades herself in her house flashing her ugly dwarf body. Sooooo desperate! She is a pariah and has no career and has only her ugly dog to sleep with these days. Don't cry wolf Tila, if you are going to play the suicide card out of such pathetic desperation then back it up. You are disgusting in every sense of the word and no you are not the 'Queen' of twitter and you are not 'bigger than Jesus Christ' Check into a psych ward or just check out of this life you gross witch

Sandy

wow, Tila is still making headlines????? Dont you paparazi's have other people to hunt down. Who gives a flying F*** about TILA?? SERIOUSLY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments