Anderson Cooper

Has Got Major Pull

10/6/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking completely jacked up, CNN host Anderson Cooper pumped up his muscles even more at a gym in NYC on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Anybody wanna spot the 42-year-old silver fox?

mickey lou

Who cares!

whats up Doctors

Anderson is behind the lines in Iraq,and Afghanistan. I guess it doesn't hurt to be in good shape in case some unexpected violence came his way. And he had to knock out a bad guy.

gene yuss

he can put that expression on my face anytime

olsond

I just love this man! He is looking just so fine!

bitzod

You don`t use a spotter on a machine workout..Tmz needs to get in the gym more some lazy writers can someone spot me a$20?.Dead weight workouts is the only place spotters are used.OH well dead weight workouts are over nowadays.He needs to hit his forearms with some curls&crossovers before he falls over and breaks them.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

So HOT!!!!! I love me some him!

bitzod

FREE weight lifters can use spotters,he is not useing free weights so he does`nt need a spot of tea OR a spot me a 20$.Safe pull downs on a lat mach easyer than weight bench free weights.He need to built his fore arms his mussys is all mishy matched...he has the fore arms of a weak old old person

FNCKillsCNN

That is AC's taking it up da butt expression.

bitzod

THINK remember?? cartoons movies music.I never saw the under belly of a blondo muggcy wah wah peddler SS that sure is the under belly of H-woodscy poohpahism

jonjayh

He's hot, but it drives me crazy when guys overdevelop one body part and ignore others. What's with those tiny forearms? They look like they belong to a tyrannosaurus rex.

jermaine

i heard he likes black guys too hey i'd be his boyfriend anyday

D Chevy

He's a cutie patootie... and he's one of the few professional newsmen left.. he could have just sat on his family's money ..
He's a class act all around... u go coop..

Luv ya

D Chevy

caltunis

Ladies, er shall I say gentlemen...he works out at my gym at Columbus Circle and he is severely hawt. I'm in love, but he doesn't swing my way :(

Dean

This guy is getting too buff too quickly... stereoids anyone ?

Lilarose

So you think Anderson Cooper is gay?

What proof do you have? C'mon, spit it out or SHUT UP!

Anderson has talked about his family, and his parents (now just his mom lives) helped him through college and then told him he was "on his own."

And he has been and I admire him so much.

Bottom line, Anderson is a superb reporter, he doesn't hide behind his desk but gets "out there" and puts his life on the line all the time to get us closer to the news, especially the war news.

Whatever his personal life is, he sure has hell doesn't talk about it and that is how it should be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments