Chris Brown to Perform Non Court-Ordered Labor

10/6/2009 2:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownChris Brown is taking a break from his busy, court mandated, hard labor schedule -- to go on a concert tour for his remaining fans.

Brown just posted this on his Twitter: "BOUT TO START A SMALL TOUR SOON.. 15 TO 20 DATES.. MY FAN APPRECIATION TOUR. just for yall.nothin bigger than 4,ooo seater."

peacemaker_09

THAT IS TRULY AMAZING CHRIS. THE TOUR IS GOING TO BE GREAT I KNOW. BEEN WAITING ON YOUR TALENT TO LIGHT UP THE STAGE AGAIN. MAKE ME PROUD...

Wc from Sc

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE SUPPORTING YOU CHRIS, I LOVE YOU, F THE STUPID HATERS...

GAYANDLOVINGIT

This Girlfriend Abuser isn't playing small venues because "he wants to appreciate his fans..." ITS BECAUSE HE CAN'T SELL THE TICKETS TO FILL LARGE VENUES AND NO ONE WANTS TO TOUR WITH HIM. SHOULDN'T HAVE BEAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND A CELEBRITY.. NEXT TIME YOUR GIRL WILL PROBABLY BE CUT UP AND STUFFED IN A SUITCASE OR SOMETHING.. CRAZY ASHHOLE.. YOUR CAREER IS DONE GO AWAY.

GAYANDLOVINGIT

Doesn't he have a girl he needs to smack in the FACE???

Grouch

"Fan appreciation"?... as in free?

Duke Steele

Hey,Great!! I can't wait NOT to go.

loving RiRi

@#1--yeah Ri looks HOTT AND SEXY---DATS A BOLD BITCH!!! I LOVE IT...As for CB doing a concert--I thinks he's on the right path to redemption. He'll do fine--I believe he'll get a huge fan turn out. I foresee him getting bigger venues tho--his camp is underestimating the enormity of his fanbase...his loyal troops will attend no doubt--but you'll have ppl showing up just for the hell of it...negativity breeds popularity.

jerry

FAN appreciation... what a joke. More like try to get more money from idiots who support your lifestyle of fancy cars and life in a fancy mansion.

SCREW U... taking time from mandatory labour to tour... Fan appreciation... Than do it for 0 profit.

bella

Boring!! He means the "HasBeen Tour" LOL....

whats up Doctors

I don't know if I would get a place for 4,000 seats, Try starting off with a club say 200 seats,and let the reality soak in,TMZ poles showed you have lost at least 80% of your fan base, and it's going down, And if it's fan appreciation you may get more, because that means tickets are free, Like when the real stars put on a concert in central park,They do it for the fans free ,because the fans have already paid buying the music.

whats up Doctors

You might try getting an opening act, like someone he public likes, It might help fill a few seats. That's if you can find someone who wants to share the stage..Good Luck ,Not

James Hart

Chris needs some Quick money. Sometimes you find money along the road when you're picking up garbage.

Kelly Pugh

I am Happy to hear that Chris Brown is going to have a few concerts. I think it's time for a lot of people to forgive Chris Brown. We all makes mistakes in our youth, so now it's time to move on.

balls

HI, BOYS AND GIRLS. THE KOOKSTER HERE. IF YOU MISSED HARVEY AND
CHARLES DISCUSSING TEAM KOOKY YESTERDAY, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SEE
IT.

janalal4

18. HI, BOYS AND GIRLS. THE KOOKSTER HERE. IF YOU MISSED HARVEY AND
CHARLES DISCUSSING TEAM KOOKY YESTERDAY, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SEE
IT.

Posted at 12:08PM on Oct 6th 2009 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/06/chris-brown-to-perform-non-court-ordered-labor/2#c22138754#ixzz0TAm1W2jX

I saw it 'KOOKY'!! I think TMZ likes you. I like you too 'KOOKY' because YOUR NEVER NEGATIVE!!! Your "FUN". People who "hate" on you & call you silly need to "lighten the f'k up"! You don't "beat on your women" do you 'Kooky'?? I bet 'KOOKY' would NEVER do that so I'll take a million "kooky's" over 1 Chris Brown ANYDAY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments