Jon Gosselin -- I'm No Thief

10/6/2009 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Call off the lawyers -- Jon Gosselin claims he never took any money from the bank account he shares with Kate.

Jon Gosselin -- I'm No Thief
We just talked to Jon at LAX, where he straight up denied jacking the $230,000 Kate claims is missing from their joint account by saying, "I never took any money."

A judge is still mulling over whether or not Jon violated a court order in his divorce by allegedly making the massive withdrawals without getting Kate's consent first. We expect a decision tomorrow, after a court hearing.

Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Please

Well Kate is just a money hungry evil controlling witch! she treated him so poorly I wouldn't even treat my dog as mean as she treated Jon.
She has to be in control of every she admited it her self on nation TV.
So since she can't control him anymore she doesn't know what to do
here is a clue STAY HOME & TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS! STAY OFF THE TALK SHOW CIRCUIT KEEP YOUR UGLY FACE OFF TV & TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS GOT IT KATE??? IT ISN'T ALL ABOUT YOU SORRY!

chrissy

Poster number two your post shows how uneducated you are on this matter so you should not be speaking on it.

For one Nancy Grace does not have any right to tell anyone off, she actually led a woman to commit suicide. When that happened she should have never have been allowed on Tv again.

For two, kate taking the higher road? Kate is the one who started going on every tv show she could get onto and into every magazine she could get into talking about Jon and making herself look like some type of victim and now that Jon is going on Tv shows and doing magazine interviews she is furious. It is okay for her to go on tv and tell there personal life but it is not okay for Jon to do so. I honestly was shocked when I heard it was Kate who filed for divorce, I really thought it was Jon because after all he dealt with , with Kate making him look like an idiot and treating him like a child on Tv I would have been gone years ago if I were him.

When it comes to him taking money out of the bank that can easily be proven if he did or not. All banks have cameras, all banks keep track of when money is deposited and withdrew. Now most banks ask you for identity but they do not keep track of exactly which person withdraws or deposits money in the bank but all they have to do is look at when the money was withdrawn then ask for the security tape.

I do not trust what either of these two say. They just got remarried in August of last year and were saying how much they loved one another and how the love has grown so much stronger yet when they get divorced they said they have been having problems for over a year now. Why get remarried if you are having problems? Them two in my honest opinion put on an act for the show, they do not really show there true colors

Gpagano

Come on people, once everyone stops paying attention to this jerk than he will go away!!!!! Do his kids a favor and don't pay attention to their father and then he might, just might come to his senses and salvage what little he has left.

susan

This guy is going nuts ,he sound as if he is losing it.If he dont check himself now he will be in the crazy home.

mainconcern

Why is everyone so against this guy? Give him a break. As if having Kate fight him tooth and nail for everything he does is not enough, the press and the public have villified him. Think about it. Kate's entire family does not speak with her...why? Because she treated them as bad. The problem with Jon is thinking that he can fight back at her and it just hurts him more. Kate has him where she wants him. Everyone hates Jon and thinks Kate is good. She is a lying, conniving, spiteful excuse for a person. I really hate her type. I feel sorry for Jon and the Kids.

sensible grandma

Hey Jon: LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE. SHAME ON YOU.DID YOU THINK THE BANK WOULDN'T HAVE RECORDS OF ALL YOUR WITHDRAWALS??? yOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT, AND YOU THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT. BY TAKING ALL THAT MONEY, YOU WERE TAKING FROM YOUR KIDS.

Cindy

Everyone is blaming Jon, have any of you seen the show where she treated him like a child? I don't believe he took all that money, she has it. Let him prove he took it.

Terry

If he ONLY TOOK OUT THE $22,000 he's claiming, HOW DID HE PAY FOR HIS NEW CAR AND THE ONE HE BOUGHT FOR HIS B*T*H HAILEY AND THE APARTMENT IN NY?

Appocolyptic Messiah

Jon your a douchbag. You are a media whore who needs to make a quick buck,that's why you air your dirty laundry in public. It gets tiring and is quite pathetic. I seen the interview on the insider when you gave your excuse why your trying to pull the plug on production.Your only trying to pull the plug on Kate plus 8 because your not going to get paid for anything.You are a sad excuse for a man and I hope your kids despise you when they find out the truth about how you really are. You look like a troll,act like a immature kid and smell like stale urine.

JonIsUgly

This idiot needs some serious therapy.
He is deluded if he thinks that he is being perceived in a good light.
FGS Jon, get some more plugs, lose weight, get a grip on reality, have a personality transplant.
I feel SOOO sorry for Kate having to put up with this loser for so many years...she is well rid of him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6