Bethenny vs. Alex

Who'd You Rather?

10/7/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here are "Real Housewives of NY" personalities Bethenny Frankel (left), 38, and Alex McCord (right), 36, at some sort of event in NYC on Wednesday.

Bethenny Frankel and Alex McCord
Question is ...

Ronnie

I thought I was the only one, look at their hands. Whoever said forty was the new twenty did not see these two.

Frank

Why isn't there a "NEITHER" box?

sheesh

for all you saying 40, 50, EWWWW & YUCK, it sneaks up on you faster than you think and my guess is these two will look much better than any of you at 36 & 38!!!!!!!!

Ronnie

Hey Tamara, just because you're old and look it, does not mean everyone else does. My sisters are all over forty one fifty and none of them looks like death warmed over.

whats up Doctors

I'm talking one night stand, and picked Bethenny, But ya never know Alex might be a total freak ,that could blow your socks off, Tough choice lol.

God Bless Texas

TMZ hits a new low

36!????? My ass! Alex is more like 50. I am 47 and she's much older acting than me for God's sake. And Bettany ain't no 38. Look at criz-zazzy Alex showing off the diamond. So funny. Typical of her life and conduct. Where's her ultra gay husband any way? Those two together are like martians. But the show is absolutely addictive. And the answer is I would rather not do either of them.

FullValueReview.com

There is no way they are in their 30's. I am in my 30's and they look WAY older than me. If I was 65 I might think they are hot, but I don't personally know a 30 something man OR woman that would 'date' either one of them. http://www.fullvaluereview.com for social info and pics from the Temecula / Riverside California music scene. I promise the scene here is better than this 1/2 wit show the two moms above are on.

Sue

Is it my imagination or

is Bethenny's face shaped weird

heidi

Anyone who watches the show knows that Alex is a freak and very open minded and cool, while bethany is uptight and full of restrictions on herself and others

balls

balls

MarkL

You couldn't pay me enough. They both need to lay off the tanning booth---from 10 years ago.

dianne

Hasn't anybody noticed that Alex got her teeth fixed???? It looks like she had a facial peel too or has more makeup on. She actually looks better than she used to.

TMZ, stop with your stupid survey. It's ridiculous and not funny or interesting, for some maybe, but not for most of us, at least I hope. It's like you're in junior high school with that stupid question, grow up already.

j

alex works for my company and i just did an event with her in boston this past weekend. she really is much prettier in person. she was surprising sweet too.

dee

I love Bethenny. I think she is smart, beautiful and very sucessful. She did not have an easy life and she worked hard on her own. I hope she was able to find a nice man since the show has been off the air.

Karen Reed

Take a look at the veins on Alex McCord's hands. Ewwwww!
Looks like Bride of Frankenstein. She's in her 30's, then
her grandma hands are 60.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments