Elvis' Weave for Sale

10/7/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A tuft of Elvis Presley's 51-year-old wavy locks is going on the auction block ... and is expected to fetch around $12k.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
One of Presley's friends has managed to hold on to the hair clump, which was cut off back in 1958 when the King enlisted in the Army, and is selling it as part of an auction of Elvis memorabilia on October 18 in Chicago.

For you non-serial killers, other less creepy items on the block include: autographed records, photos and an ultra-suede red shirt Presley once wore.

Rap sucks

F YOU! HE'S MUCH MORE OF A LEGEND THAN MJ AND EVEN IN YEARS TO COME SO SCREW ALL YOU MJ FANS. HE WAS GOOD LOOKING, BETTER SINGER, YES HE WAS AND DIDN'T SOUNDED LIKE A GIRL (NO OFFENSE JACKO). WASN'T CREEPY, WASN'T OBSESSED WITH HITLER, AND DESPITE THE USUAL "HE STOLE THE BLACK MAN'S MUSIC", F YOU SOMEONE CAME LONG BEFORE HIM AND WASN'T BLACK AND SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE HIM. CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU POPPY TEENS BUY A BODY PART OF MJ AND RAPE YOURSELF WITH IT. FUNNY HOW JACKO INFLUENCED ALL THE FAMOUS UNTALENTED POP STARS FROM TODAY MOST OF THEM ARE GUYS WHO SOUND LIKE GIRLS AND GET THEIR VOICES EDIT AND STILL SOUND ANNOYING. AND ELVIS INFLUENCED ACTUAL ARTISTS AND ARE ALSO LEGENDS THEMSELVES WHO DON'T HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WRITE THEIR STUPID "MUSIC". I'M NOT EVEN WHITE, WELL CLOSE AND I'M SICK OF THE YOUNG JACKO FANS. I WOULDN'T BUY THAT HAIR PIECE TOUGH, THEY SHOULD CLONE HIM AND WE'LL FINALLY HAVE A KING ONCE AGAIN! I'M OUT TMZ!

nightcrawler

Is that from his head or his back?

Lenn K.

Elvis has been cloned by 5 humans, his daughter LISA MARIE and her 4 kids...Elvis's grandson, Benjamin is a clone of his grandpa, looks just like Elvis...If he ever came out into the lime light he would be mobbed...There will never be a human being as good looking as Elvis Presley...THE MAN WAS BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Rap sucks

Oh really Jay-z sold more albums, wow i wonder why. Maybe because it's popular untalented music that is listen by young girls who'll get knocked up before they are even 18. Or just by anyone who's brainwashed into buying the mainstream crap. Or because elvis actually had talent and little girls got out of him. Please that mother f-bag Jay-z has no talent. What's to it besides writing rhymes? tell me it's just retards attempting poetry. Elvis never had thousands of greedy people behind him trying to geta hit after hit. His music was written by him not by other people. Beats on a computer is talent? man, if i decided to be on MTV i would put out a hit that won't even matter in three moths anymore. I have nothing against rappers who talk about other things besides money, cars, bitches, jewelry, or killing people and throwing out the n word every second, but why is it called music, because you can dance to it? Please stop! Popular music sells more, while those who actually have talent go unknown and don't care. That's why rappers do nothing but sampling all the time. Shut the F up eminem, you're lyrics are so inspirational ? Oh man i can't believe it. So killing and doing drugs, and beating your wife (like any other rapper would do or approve of) is what we need? Oh that's so cool and you guys know what music is huh. Elvis would always hold much more talent and be much more admired by people instead of those young morons who love and need popstars hits all the. Yeah so outselling an actual artist really makes you a talented and talented person. Wait, Elvis has sold over a billion records along with the beatles and jay z barely has over 50 million but has had more number one albums due to his hits? HAHAHAHA The real talent still outsells the rappers. And Even tough Michael Jackson is close, he still hasn't gone pass the billions. Maybe in the future but still, elvis has sold much more records in the us and around the world. So don't start with "oh the guy who writes rhymes and calls women bitches all the time is better". I'm sick of you. Go learn and play an instrument or something and see how hard it takes then just having your beats done perfectly by technology by people who just want money money money. Same to poppy teens like the jonas sisters who only play three chords and call themselves rock. That's no talent just music that can sell and make millions. Still, you lose and long live the real legends i won't even bother to look at your reply's. You know I'm right EVEN if you can't understand my spelling. If you don't want to have real talent then just write a song that's calling women ho's and bitches all the time and you'll make a hit that has no talent.

Rap sucks

No it's from his head that's been old for a long time. But i still have that much in my mouth from your mom last night.

Rap sucks

That's right 40. I'm sick of these bastards who say he was no MJ, that's so stupid jacko will never even come close to Elvis. MJ looked like he came from the crypt, before he even was in there. Elvis was so handsome and you can't compare enuff said!

meh

it might fetch more if they give it a shampoo.

right now it looks like something the crypt keeper coughed up!

MillerDorothy2

Also to y'all Elvis fans he married Pricilla when she was 14. She had Lisa at 15. Can someone say Pedofile(sp?)? So therefore we know Elvis had sex with a 14 year old child....It's proof. They had a child together. But Michael Jackson was alledge to have sex with a 13 which he was aquitted. I bet if it would have went to court Elvis wouldn't have been aquitted.

Candy Barr

It is so dried out, I do agree with another poster that it looks like Don King's hair. But you would want to spend any money on that hair, anyway. Couldn't he have done something to keep it from drying out. I see baby locks that look better than this.

theebadnun

looks like something i pulled from the drain :p

BigTim

If it were me holding on to this hair, I'd add some pubes to the pile so I could laugh every time I thought that someone paid 12k for a pile of my pubes.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

For sale:

1 clump of Jon Gosselin ball hair that smells like cheese and Butterfingers.
Any takers???
$1.99

just sayin

bleh i want mj's hair from the pepsi fire incident, his hair was so beautiful back then

PASSION OF THE TAINT

It looks like a soft, cuddly tribble...

I had one of those in my toilet yesterday...

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Is that fat or skinny Elvis beanbag hair?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments