The Gosselin Birthday Party Showdown

10/7/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jon & Kate battle never ends -- and a war is brewing over tomorrow's birthday festivities for twins Mady and Cara.

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
We just got a pissed Papa Gosselin in NYC, where he actually whipped out his BlackBerry and read a new e-mail from Kate aloud -- one saying she refuses to see him and wants to limit his time with the kids on Thursday to only two hours.

Jon says the duo had originally planned to have a party together, but according to the e-mail, Kate now believes "Due to recent events, it'll be too stressful."

Jon called her demands "ridiculous," adding "I can stay as long as I want ... and I will."

Harley

This guy took $200,000 out of their bank account. Until he pays it back, he shouldn't be allowed around any of them. He didn't just steal from Kate - he stole from his kids. Does he even care about his kids' expenses? My first husband left me and tried this same thing on me - I reported all credit cards stolen, etc. Men are pigs. He left me to figure out how to pay the bills as well - Jon is a spoiled brat. No one will watch any show that he is on now. He's done. So he wants Kate to be done. Thing is - if they're both done, then he has to go get a real job. Kate can't work with 8 kids - that's crazy. My sister has 7 kids and she can't work - she would be off every other day with doctor, dentist, school, sick kids, etc. Let them work - that's 10 less people we have to worry about mooching off the government.

Bark

I can't believe Jon can text message, must take him an 1/2 hour per message. Look at him in that video , who would want the cigarette chewing idiot?

Consuelo

He keeps saying he has to defend himself to the public, but does he now know that his reputation is already ruined? Him reading her email just made it worse for him...he needs to go away already! Typical dad having kids and not providing for them as well! GO AWAY JON!

michelle

OMG, this guy is such an idiot!! He was not thinking of the children when he took the money out of the joint account that puts food on the table and roof over their heads...he's trippin and please someone Bitch Slap him soon!!!

K.C.

Please stop following & talking to this tool!

Martha

Not only did Radar have a copy of proof from the bank that Jon withdrew $230,000, but they also had info that Jon did not read all of Kate's message on the blackberry. It seems Kate offered to give Jon extra time with Mattie and Cara on Saturday and Sunday of this week. What is Jon, delusional???? It isn't about the girls at all, it's about him, him, him, always him. The Kate bashers say she's self-centered. Well, I think Jon's got her beat by a country mile. He purposely didn't reveal all of the e-mail so he could play the oh, poor me sympathy card. He makes me absolutely sick!!!!!!

KP

I wished he would have gone to the beach while he was in SoCal, didn't we just have a Great White sighting. He would have made a tasty snack! What a sack of s*th!

Sandy

I think the girls and younger siblings should celebrate with the camera crew and leave it at that. I'm sure the crew cares for the children more than the parents-- since they've been together for 4 years.

razzberry

Am I the only one who is sick of these people?
By show of hands, how many of you are going as Kate or Jon for Halloween?

ladydi

Jon is SUCH a jerk. He knows he took the money. I only hope he realizes that he's paying the low down lawyer about $400.00 an hour to carry his luggage around town. The kids will know about this when they are older and he will suffer for it. If it can't be Jon's way its NO WAY. I hope the judge throws the book at him. UNBELIVEABLE.

Terre

I hope she locks him out like he locked her out a few months ago. Hey Jon it's not "your" house it belongs to both of you. If it is her time to be with the kids then it is her time to be with the kids. Remember just a couple of months ago standing at the fence you said "It's my time with the kids".

Why do you want to ruin your daughters b-day party by the two of you being their extremely uncomfortable?

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU JON REMEMBER IT'S ABOUT THE KIDS!

cherryrn

Both of you grow up. I have been in this position. You focus on the kids fun and nothing else. Have you ever heard of compromise? Both of you compromise and don't ruin those kids' birthdays

cherryrn

Go out and buy your daughters flowers. They are growing up fast..

Wendy

How much do you want to bet this slime ball paid for HaileyHO's boob job she is having done right now?

D

I am so tired of hearing anything about Jon or Kate, about money, kids, girl friends and everything else please just go away and stay off TV no ones cares about you. Kate says how is she going to pay bill do it like everyone else GET A REAL JOB and stop expecting us to watch any show you 2 will be in. Jon you are not all that and then some you are only that to little girls who know you have money well the samething to you GO GET A REAL JOB and stop with thinking everyone wants you and stay off TV both of you.