Justice Delayed for Kate -- Judge's Wife Dies

10/7/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the judge in the Jon and Kate Gosselin war has canceled today's hearing because of a "family emergency." Court officials tell us Judge Arthur Tilson's wife died of cancer early this morning.

The hearing will be put off until at least next week.

Here's the problem -- as of now there isn't an order in place prohibiting Jon from spending the money he's taken out of the account without Kate's consent. It would seem her lawyers will go into court and get some kind of emergency order stopping Jon from spending the loot.

Stay tuned ...

barbara

#15 if you don't like it stop commenting on it...you have to go out of your way to read it then click on the link and submit a comment so you must be somewhat interested yourself....

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Kate is a typical, selfish, rotten, bitch!

I am starting to feel for Jon! But would like to see both go away forever! Please TMZ make it stop!

He is so stressed out from this bitch, that he has zits all over his face...

barbara

he has zits all over his face because he's a ugly jack ass....

FiFi LaRue

Lucky break for Jon....gives him and that sleazy shark bait lawyer a few more days to return the money.

and/or sell one of his cars...to make up for what he might have spent already. Hes such a pathological liar he can't remember what he told the various media outlets he ran to when all hell broke out...Nice try at the damage control....opps...too late. You can't unring a bell.....

Boo Boo

This is so cool! Kate is is trying to get a deal for next season's DWTS on ABC! See here try to do the booty pop with her daughters: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 Go Girl!

barbara

#23 has nothing to do with nagging or bitching...you must be a selfish man or a woman who has no say in her household so keep up the good work...dumbass...have a great

janalal4

19. Kate is a typical, selfish, rotten, bitch!

He is so stressed out from this bitch, that he has zits all over his face...

Posted at 9:40AM on Oct 7th 2009 by PASSION OF THE TAINT

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/kate-jon-gosselin-court-divorce-judge-wife-dies/2#comments#ixzz0TG3hnfDd

No, he's got zits all over his face because this silly a..hole is regressing into his "teenage" years! He needs to grow the f'k up!

Martha

Team Kate all the way!!!! Best to her and the adorable kids!!!

doctorme

Sad news about the judge's wife. May she rest in peace.

How do you know that it won't be justice for Jon? After all, Kate admits that she herself took $100,000 out of this account earlier this year... unauthorized. Seems like they both are playing the same game.

I agree with #7 regarding Kate and the kids. Sadly, it appears that filming truly is affecting the kids. They were horrible to that little boy last night... just like their Mom was horrible to the organizing ladies and her "best" friend.

Wendy

Karma is a bitch... oh wait... so is Kate!

Sorry bout your loss Judge. My sympathy to your family!

whats up Doctors

1. YOU WILL NEED:

- (8) 1 ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup marijuana butter / cannabutter or some good weed
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.

Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside. In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes**. Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just mixed.

Stir in the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.

Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Don't overbake.) Cool and frost if desired, but that is not necessary.

Posted at 9:09AM on Oct 7th 2009 by PASSION OF THE TAINT

Han can you disrepect Judge Artur Tilsons wife with this crap in 1st place of the post. His wife died. Something is wrong with you people

gg

Don't worry barbara you proved your point, they are still sitting in this topic. Unfortunately we are forced to share space with mental midgets.

janalal4

27. Frankly, I don't see how Kate put up with Jon's whimpy, I don't know what to do unless you tell me ass for so long!!!! It's seems none of you remember that on some of the shows Jon's attitude toward Kate was lousy!!! Oh poor Jon, had to put up with Kate!!! Well, all he had to do was leave a long time ago, before they had "the six". I don't feel sorry for Jon at all. I'm sick to death of his oh, poor me I was so abused crap. He acts more like a little child than a 32 year old man.

Team Kate all the way!!!! Best to her and the adorable kids!!!

Posted at 9:54AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Martha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/kate-jon-gosselin-court-divorce-judge-wife-dies/2#c22161826#ixzz0TG4i01I2

I remember!! That sack of sh.. would just sit slumped at the counter with his chin in his hand & Kate had to direct his every movement. She's got a house full of kids that's undergoing renovation & he just sits there with his thumb up his bum?! Then when she would ask him to do something he'd just roll his eyes & move so slow that dead lice wouldn't fall of him! She should have seen that he just "wasn't into the whole thing" & kicked his lethargic ass to the curb long ago! I'm no fan of Kate. She's mouthy & overbearing but "GEEZ!", I wonder how she got that way?? She's had to "man the helm" of that sinking vessel all on her own!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

#25 barbara is another selfish whore trying to make her self-centered point...

Do you smack your weak man or woman around?

JennRN

Kate's big plastic looking snout sure is ugly!!!!!