Justice Delayed for Kate -- Judge's Wife Dies

10/7/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the judge in the Jon and Kate Gosselin war has canceled today's hearing because of a "family emergency." Court officials tell us Judge Arthur Tilson's wife died of cancer early this morning.

The hearing will be put off until at least next week.

Here's the problem -- as of now there isn't an order in place prohibiting Jon from spending the money he's taken out of the account without Kate's consent. It would seem her lawyers will go into court and get some kind of emergency order stopping Jon from spending the loot.

Stay tuned ...

whateverusay

She's not starving to death..... Give me a break.....
She's got money socked away....

janalal4

49. Jon was an IT analyst. But who would want to hire his lazy a** now?

Posted at 10:47AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Pat

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/kate-jon-gosselin-court-divorce-judge-wife-dies/4#comments#ixzz0TGIheN9x

Thanks. I knew whatever it was couldn't possibly involve him "moving around" very much. Reaching for the phone, using a pencil....yeah, that's about it! Wonder if he rolled his eyes as much at his boss as he did Kate? He better start saving his money from all these interviews but he won't. After all, whore's like 'Haley' need to be "kept", especially in Jon's case, because he really doesn't have anything else to offer a woman!

Jessica

i love kate what he did was so immature i understand he hates kate but take all the money she uses to support the kids and the home they live in come on

GGG

TMZ - it is a shame you are spreading lies about the money issue. For God's sake, it has been proven that Jon did not take out that amount of money. Kate is grandstanding and trying to make Jon look like he stole the money. Give me a break. Try reporting the truth every now and then.

balls

balls

heidi

i think it is pretty outrageous and malpractice-ish that the judge did not place that order in effect while he was delaying his ruling.

it shows his head was not in his business

Better Than You

I look forward to the new series. Judge And Wife Minus One.

Lilarose

Jon's mouth is so ugly that he must have had trouble getting out of his mother's birth canal.

And it will only get worse as he ages. Hope his new "love of his life" takes this into account.

His belly already looks like it has aged.

PhillipP

It is very selfish of the judge to delay his decision for a week. If his wife died of cancer it is not like he was not expecting her to die. Everyone can't wait to hear his decision and for him to postpone it a week is horrible.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon is like that turd you cannot get to go down the toilet after multiple flushes, he just leaves his disgusting smears every where. He is a small minded 2 inch tool, selfish, self indulgent, IGNORANT, immature (OMG he is so many adjectives!) In a nutshell he is a lazy, crazy K Fed LOSER! He could not help himself but ruin another of his children's birthday celebrations, it is always about him. What he wants, who he wants to be screwing, and acting like this fat ingrown hair infested jerkoff. He's gross, and when he opens up his mouth he responds like uh, duh, umm uh like like like yeah dude, um uh duh um like yeah I have 8 like kids who pad my pocket like yeah that is like my paycheck like I get paid to be a dad like I am so like uh um entitled um uh like Hailey like adores my fat ugly pimpled self like um yeah like the therapist even like thinks I am um uh charming like yeah it's like funny cuz like the bartender is my therapist like and um like yeah um like I have to pay people to care about me um uh like that is how I get friends, I pay them to like listen to me and represent my loser @ss like um uh yeah, so um uh, like it's my paycheck ya know, um. Um yeah like *smokes doobie* umm like oo this pot is good um uh like dude yeah, ya know. GOD GROW UP JON! He doesn't deserve those 8 kids, he is selfish and lately in this bizarre manic spin and playing the victim and always talks to everyone as if he is speaking to a shrink, and so he does always talk about himself. JON, it is about THE KIDS, suck it up, man up and be a Dad and stop whining and acting out to feed your need for attention in the media, you are still going to wake up tomorrow the same nobody that you are today. Not any hotter, not any richer, just dumber and more douchebaggy with the route you are taking. Way to mess up the kids birthdays because all you can think about Jon is YOU! Selfish @ss! Fat @ss at that too! Like um uh with a cherry on top like yeah dude! *rolls eyes* Time for your FINAL FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirliana

My god... so sorry to hear about the judge death... AGAIN, I WAS SO HAPPY THAT JOHN CAME TO ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT TO FIND OUT WHERE THE 2 MILLION WAS.... KATE HERSELF FLEW TO THE EARLY SHOW TO COMPLAIN THAT ** SHE COULD NOT PAID HER BILLS ***. WE WERE HAPPY TO HEAR WHAT JOHN HAD TO SAY... ** KATE WHERE IS THE 2 MILION DOLLARS?????
SHE HAD CROCRODILE TEARS WHEN MEREDITH VIERA INTERVIEWED HER.. I AGREE WHAT JOHN TOLD ENTERTAINMENT WHEN INTERVIEWED THAT HE WANTED TO HAVE HIS KIDS OFF THE SHOW (i AGREE TREMENDOUSLY) AND I KNEW FOR A FACT THAT SHE WAS LYING WHEN SHE TOLD MEREDITH THAT THOSE KIDS WERE IN TEARS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT TLC WAS NOT COMING TO DO THE SHOW... THE ELDEST ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT BEEN IN THE SPOTLIGHT... THOSE KIDS SHOULD NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TLC PROGRAM UNTIL KATE STOPS LYING THAT SHE ONLY HAD 1000.00 TO HER NAME AND COULD NOT EVEN MAIL HER BILLS... SHE MADE JOHN LOOK LIKE A CRIMINAL AND SHE MADE SURE THAT SHE MADE THE WHOLE WORLD AWARE THAT JOHN WAS NOT TAKING CARE OF HIS KIDS... WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT JOHN STEPPED IN THE SAME NIGHT WITH ET TO EXPLAIN ALL THE ACCTS.. 11 ACCTS????? HOW COME KATE DID NOT MENTION THAT...???? HOW COME SHE DID NOT MENTION THE 2 MILLION DOLLARS??? NOW WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH... I FELT SORRY FOR KATE BUT ** NOW I BELIEVE JOHN AND WHEN HE WAS BEEN INTERVIEWED WITH MARY ON ET , HE HAD ALL ** THE RECEIPTS ** AND NEEDS TO GET PAID AS WELL FOR BEEN IN THE PROGRAM WHICH HE HAD NOT TAKEN MONEY FOR 4 YEARS... ** HE NEEDS TO GET PAID AS WELL***. GREAT JOB JOHN FOR GOING ON ET AND SPEAK WITH MARY AND WE ALL KNOW NOW ** UR X WIFE IS LYING TREMENDOUSLY... SHE WANTS U TO LOOK BAD BUT U MADE IT VERY VERY CLEAR ABOUT THE CUSTODY THAT U WERE ALWAYS THERE.. PAID ALL 2 MORTGAGES.. ETC... MY COMPLIMENTS TO U JOHN...

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon, you've been voted off the island. No immunity, take your lard @ss and it's time to go. Stupid people should not breathe, Kate even tried to tell you that in not so many words once! Can some one please tie bricks to his feet and get a mobster to dump him in the ocean. Sad thing is, fat floats!

Witch Kate

YOU didn't listen very good when Kate said on the Today Show that Jon took money out of her LIQUID ACCOUNT this is what she has for PETTY CASH .. He showed bank statements where Kate has 11 accounts because the FDIC (federal deposit insurance) only covers $250,000.00 per account so that X 11 accounts how much money does KATE STILL HAVE? Jon said TLC pays for everything, ALL FOOD, CLOTHING, JEWLERY, A CHEF which u never see, THEY PAY FOR NANNIES LAWN CARE, HOUSING EXPENSES, AUTOMOBILES, EVERYTHING COMPLETELY EVEN KATES JEWLERY. PLUS THEY GET PAID ALL THESE ENDORSEMENTS FOR WEARING THE FREE CLOTHES THAT THEY GIVE TO THEM. IM GLAD WALMART DECLINED TO CARRY KATE GOSSELINS CLOTHING LINE. GOOD FOR THEM.

Martha

#27 to #45. I am not saying that Kate is perfect. However, I am saying what changed Kate from the teasing banter with Jon in the earlier shows, to the abbrasive attitude she started showing toward him in the last year or so??? None of us knows what goes on between closed doors. I do think Jon did something that changed Kate's attitude.

I would have more respect for Jon wanting to get the kids off the show if he hadn't waited to do it until two days after he got fired. That, to me, makes the whole thing suspect. You know just 2 or 3 weeks ago Jon was saying the show was good for the kids. To me, Jon talks out of both sides of his mouth. Why did Jon keep signing renewal contracts for the show??? Why not just say no. I think it was partly because he likes the money, fame the show brings him and the high lifestyle it has enabled him to lead.

Also, I don't have any respect for a man that takes his 2 dogs and essentially throws them away and then belames his wife.

As to people not liking Kate, not everyone is going to like everyone else. However, that does not mean it's right to say the mean and horrible things that are said in the comments. I don't think Jon is the poor, battered, abused person he is trying to come across as. I think he wants the sympathy from everyone and it's wearing every thin.

As to the money situation, I don't believe Jon is so stupid he doesn't know how to get on the computer and check the balances in their different accounts.

Since, Jon was fired from his job as an IT analyst and hasn't really work in quite a while who is going to want to hire him; especially in this economy with all the talented analysts that are out of work and job hunting. It sure won't be easy. It takes a lot of money to support 8 kids!!!

your daddy

Kate is celebrity wanna BE! But her attitude make people SICK. Go away Kate, back where you belong.