Jackson Investigation Wraps Up Next Week

10/7/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonTMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported, LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

blackbeauty1962

I agree with everything that is being said.Their is a cover-up going on.What happen to tapes from security cameras around his house.Why did his manger just fire everybody like that on the spot.Whatever the cover up is they are all in on it weather he is dead or alive. I believe in my heart that he is not dead and that THIS IS IT !will show the prove. If he is really gone my he rest in peace, if not then i still may have a chance one day to meet this great man! To big momma i like what you said he should have had fans to protect him for we all love him truly, and would never see any harm come to our sweet Michael.LOVE YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEART!

Guitar

406. 243. MJ once stated that he was afraid for his life and of Tohme. Isn't it odd how after Tohme is fired, Murray comes aboard and gives MJ heavy drugs? Anyone think these two worked together? Who was paying Murray $150K/month...Tohme, AEG, or Mike? This has never been reported. It was reported MJ was broke thats why AEG was paying MJs 100,000/month rent.
Some of you want to question Randy cuz he was at the house. Don't forget that this wasn't your average house...it was a mansion. It was also reported by MJs chef that the second floor was forbidden to anyone. Randy was probably at the other side of the house at the time he was given the drug. Therefore, he probably had no idea that Michael was even having sleep problems. Michael was very private and appeared to keep a lot to himself.
I want to know why the nutritionist, who MJ met in January of this year, didn't notify someone in MJs camp, friend or family member that he was demanding propofol. She knew what the drug would do to him after she researched it. Did she tell her supervisor what MJ was asking for or go higher up and see what could be done? She must have known that the drug isn't supposed to leave the hospital and it wasn't a sleep aid.
Next is the ignorance of the chef. First she knew that Murray stayed every night in MJs bedroom and never asked why. Second, she told Larry King that she saw Murray carrying oxygen tanks downstairs from the bedroom and never asked him what they were; never giving it a second thought what was going on. She was just as responsible for MJs health as Murray and she failed him. She stated that she wanted to do a good job. She did a good job alright, she watched it all go down and could have asked more questions as to what Murray was doing with the tanks and if MJ was having a sleeping problem.
If one of them spoke up, MJ would still be alive. It wouldn't have taken much just a little brain power.

Posted at 2:47PM on Oct 7th 2009 by Stars

Stars I also read post that "It was also reported by MJs chef that the second floor was forbidden to anyone." but later found out that Michael was on the third floor, assumptions that the second floor was the kids bedrooms' and the chef, or reported by the chef, is in error, the house did have an elevator that Michael used, plus a guest house.

-----------------------------------

This part' I was to remove before posting!...

"Randy was probably at the other side of the house at the time he was given the drug. Therefore, he probably had no idea that Michael was even having sleep problems..."

this' is / was not my meaning, sorry I goofed' posting it.

-------------------------------
Thanks for your supporting post Becca

412. 411. To those that keep saying "Michael is alive" and
that a "surprise" is coming and that there are "clues" in the movie-why are you promoting the movie so much or at the very least, trying to influence those who haven't made up their minds yet. Of course, I would love to see the movie, but from an ethical standpoint (MINE alone maybe), I will not put ONE RED CENT into anything that puts $$$$$$$$ in the inhumane people's pockets that are capitalizing on this murder.

Posted at 11:53PM on Oct 7th 2009 by Becca

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/michael-jackson-investiation-lapd-dr-conrad-murray--l-a-county-d-a-grand-jury/28#comments#ixzz0TLvTdCDz

I will see the Movie in HD 3D' but will not buy AEG DVD of "This is it" It's Michael's last spark {ill or not} someone here said see it' if you must, but do not support it, in that I agree, I will heart-fully enjoy the production and recommend it's viewing without reservation, I owe it's enjoyment to me.

As I posted long ago, if you want to boy-cot Sony / AEG you must move into a cave, AEG controls US TV, Radio, cell-phone, computer air-waves and Concerts.

Michael was drug dependent, he was self re-habbing, if alive where would he get drugs, sleep, and find hush hush money' he could never hide alive, it's reported he was sued 1,000 times, Attorney told Judge Never-land had 6,000 boxes of legal paperwork for needing over 90 days to explore.

Elle

JUST THROW MURRAY IN JAIL ALREADY. SAVE US THE TIME AND THE HEARTACHE.

Kara

Dr. Murray needs to be arrested for the death of Michael.. Michael had no other drugs in his system other then the ones that Murray gave him that morning.. Dr. Murray was in so much financial dept, that he would do whatever it takes to get money.. His main concern should have been the patient.. But NOOO it was the money.. He knew what he was doing was wrong but did it anyway.. This just makes me sick to my stomach.. MJ was a great great man.. He was loved by so many people around the world. Over the years the media destroyed his life with the lies and lies.. MJ deserves justice.. Arrest Dr. Murray for what he has done..

ok

427 Gypsy; I read here' LaToya arrived at hospital after Katherine and kids, then Randy arrived {Tohme was there later with Jermaine} so when did Randy arrive at hospital {link} Tohme and Jermaine gave press conference, Randy was there when Ambulance left with Michael, so where are the surveillance tapes {actually the complete, VCR hard drive, was taken} was that the reason for his meeting LA PD you talk, returning the surveillance tapes, maybe.

Michael died around sunrise, we want to know what Jackson's and Music people were at the Guest house that night, had the Police only revealed that to us, we would have found any lie. From "Ray" his mom "scratch a thief, find a lie".

Posted at 9:31AM on Oct 8th 2009 by Guitar

Randy JACKSON is in ambulance with MJ

"More than 10 members of the star's entourage followed the ambulance in two 4x4s with blacked-out windows. Jackson's brother Randy, who was with him ambulance in a bid to keep his blood flowing before taking him to the nearby UCLA Medical Centre."

SO, Guitar Randy arrived at the hospital in the ambulance with MJ. It makes no sense to me that he was in there to assist in keeping blood flowing, MJ had been gone for hours...lividity was already present EMTs reported that day.

According to several articles on June 25, 26 Randy was in the driveway with some bodyguards when Conrad Murray "returned" to the house that morning, and articles reported that Randy had been an overnight guest there the night of June 24/25th.

What we hear today will be entirely different accounts of course than what was heard June 25, 26, 27. Alot of people were told to shut up, alot of articles were edited, reformatted, or disappeared entirely. The original "unofficial" partial autopsy reports have been amended, partial unofficial toxicology reports have been amended.

Guitar it's a sad situation buddy.

will there be JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON?

Jan

muscles

I have noticed this too. I thought maybe he had his teeth capped and that made them look different, or veneers ... or, I don't know what, but his teeth did look different in recent years, and not just because his lips were looking different, especially his upper lip, which I thought might be due to botox or some kind of plumping injection. In some interview tapes his upper lip looks almost immobile, and therefore his smile not as big and teeth not showing as much as back 20 years ago. I'm not sure what could have caused it ???
________________________________________
423. Now the reason I am asking this is because I am not sure. I was wondering if anyone thinks Michael's teeth/smile looks different? I remember him always having a perfect arch and amazing smile. Best one I've seen probably. But in most recent photos such as this one it kind of looks more pointed & crooked??

The reason I ask also is if it has changed, then what would have done that? Maybe it can give some insight to the cover up thats going on.

Posted at 8:13AM on Oct 8th 2009 by reducto

mickeyroxx

tmz shame on you for posting unimportant stories who realy cares, find the person who is half to blame for this man's death so they can receive actual punishment for their part in his early demise. even junkies deserve justice!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

THINGS MUST BE FAST BREWING NOW UNDER THE RADAR DUE TO THE RECENT SURGE OF ACTIVITY ON MJ BOARDS FROM THE PEOPLE IN THE SONY CATALOG "CAMP" TRYING TO DESTROY THE JACKSON FAMILY AND MICHAEL'S NAME!

Duncan Max

Dude killed himself.. he was a good dancer, but did not play any instruments or write his songs like any of the REAL giants of music did. I don't get all the fuss!!

christine

Dont knock me till you have walked in my shoes,stop all this jealousy,if you havent got it,then you havent got it. Michael had it,charm,charisma,beautiful heart,ect ect.

BeLIEve

This is going to be like the JFK assisination. Who was in the house? Who else was in the room with the security guard and the dr. You can clearly hear on the 911 tape there is another voice saying "how are you guys doing" . All the surveillance videos are gone and the coverup takes place.

Front and center-- Dr. Murray who I believed was paid off by Thome to kill MJ.

Leslie

People need to leave the doctor's alone mj knew what he was doin if them doctor or doctor's didnt give him what he wanted he would have found a doctor that would so its all mj's fault he knew what drugs done to you so the doctors are not to blame

Valerie Robert

I heard that TMZ was investigating this Michael Jackson whole death hoax thing and I really hope they do, there are so many videos out on youtube about this and these death theorist really make good points. As a fan of MJ's I really need this to be put to rest because no one of ever seen MJ dead, like an open casket would make us all believe he is really dead but that didn't happen, we need some real solid proof

CARMEN TOCA

THIS IS LIKE A DREAM CAME TRUE!

PLEASE HELP US TO MAKE JUSTICE AND SIGN THIS:http://www.gopetition.com/online/30724/sign.html

IT IS OUR WRITE TO SEE THE QUILTERS PAYING !

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27