Jackson Investigation Wraps Up Next Week

10/7/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonTMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported, LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

ok

73. @66...hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Murray,is that you posing as wandering gypsy?
OMG,you are one sick bastard.You did ran away from a mental institution AND was immediately hired by Sony/AEG.

Sure there are lots of idiots around here,but their brain cells would have to be totally fried before entertaining such an ludicrous,malicious and totally irrational scenario? Jesus Christ!
There really won't be any justice for MJ, if people like you are being paid to disperse this kind of $hit around.

Posted at 4:07AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Susie
______________________

Susie honey are you a JACKSON? OR being paid by a Jackson?
you are so obviously deeply worried about something.

You haven't answered my question 1st question first sweetheart.

WHY DIDN'T RANDY JACKSON CALL 911?
Instead of waiting for an aide (bodyguard) to call 911 hours later?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Loulou

Ok..now sony/AEG,Murray and others had nothing to gain with MJ's death and were worried and cared about him and his health dearly,while the real villains are the family members,who loved each other,grew up,worked hard together for most of their lives,but now,because they all became invalid (I suppose),gathered around and plotted their son/brother murder,so they could afford to fill up the tanks of their expensive imported cars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

I'm ROTFLMAO UNCONTROLLABLY..... you made my night! I hope I can stop laughing so I can sleep soon.

Debbie

Hello everyone we have all been waiting for justice for Michael and his children. I hope this is all accurate these meds should have never been given in the home setting but i too believe there is more to the story.Loved the video Xscape one other song people should look at and i hope they put out is Hold my Hand Michael Jackson/Akon. I have listened to that song over and over it is on youtube but unreleased. Justice for Michael and his children. Love you more.

Inma

ok

The TMZ MJ board theme song

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

MJalive

ok

The suspects WHO SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED are:

Joe/Randy J/Jermaine/Tohme Tohme/DiLeo/Barrack

AEG & SONY do profit but NOT ANYTHING near the profits that the MJFT and Colony Capital will realize.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Loulou

Debbie

ok

82. @72,Gypsy, I do not know for a fact that any brother was there at the time of MJ's death.I don't believe ANYTHING the media or any "news" site post on the internet."IF" any brother was there,I would risk to say he was called after MJ was killed,so the doc could play his pretend game,and he definitely wouldn't sit around waiting for his brother's body to cool before calling 911.I will wait for the official facts when they become available,during a future trial before rushing to judgement and creating the most abhorrent and irrational scenarios in my mind.

Posted at 5:00AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Susie
___________________

That's sounds like you have a good game plan. Now get yourself some sleep sweetie.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

ok

83. Wandering Gypsy i agree with you but i also feel nothing will be done about it.I dont think aeg has anything to do with it. I am having a real hard time posting here tonight but just know someone agrees with you in case i cant get back in.

Posted at 5:06AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Debbie
______________________

Dear Debbie, thanks I appreciate it.
But it's not important if anyone agrees with me or not what is important is that everyone has a full picture of what could have transpired that night. Then form their own opinions.

I myself don't believe that the culpable parties will be apprehended and punished..not in this world at least.. too many BIG players are involved.. some who were inadvertently sucked into the scheme of things but who are now so deep in and unable to turn back.

It will be a John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix type paradox.

UNLESS, Conrad Murray hasn't been or couldn't be bought.

Goodnight Debbie, sweet dreams.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Loulou

I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy.

just an observation

The only headline I want to read here next is

The arrest of Murray and.....continued investigation and IMPENDING arrests of others to follow for the murder of MJ!!!!!!!

It bothers me they are saying he is sole target. Hopefully that is not true. This goes deep and LAPD knows it.

ok

86. I sure will...I'm not payed to spew incoherent, irrational $hit.Take the family members from your very short list,because that makes you crazy,and you can start activating your prolific mind.
I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy.

Posted at 5:26AM on Oct 7th 2009 by Susie
_____________

Hell Susie WOULD YOU stop worrying about it....the GREEDY DEVILS might get away with it yet.

get you some sleep babe

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

ok

I guess the BIBLE and THE GODs themselves must be crazy also.

....the very first recorded murder at almost the beginning of time was committed by a brother against a brother due to jealousy and greed.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON