Jackson Investigation Wraps Up Next Week

10/7/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonTMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported, LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

Jacko Was A Wacko

MJ was murdered??? Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

mimi

I hope they nail this CROOK of a doctor hard for what was done. i hope they make an example out of him so people can be more alert so things like this do not happen in the future.

lankandiva

VICTORY IN MICHAEL JACKSONS NAME....

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MJ HAS CROSSED OVER...AND I MEAN MURDERED BY BARBARIANS...

LOCK THE MUTHER F**KERS UP..WHY HAS HE MEDIA BEEN SILENT ABOUT ALL THIS SUDDENLY..MIND GAMES WITH US FANS?WTF...

ONE LOVE

AUSTRALIA

myra

for the sick @@@@@@ that made the remark about the Jackson 4 go to @@@@. hope they throw the book to the Doctor and who else is responsible for what they have done to Michael. The sooner the better. Then maybe Hollywood Doctors will learn that they just can't do what they want just for the money. That is all this was money hungery a-holes. I hope that the Judge will do Michael justice and throw the book at this doctor and who every else is responsible. Rest in peace Michael

Andrea

I dont understand why this doctor was never arrest. He could have paid a bail but he would have to stay in US. He can leave any time, he can just run away to Europe or Latin American if he want to. I really really dont understand it.

Kathe

To: Oh Well -- you definitely have a serious problem. Maybe you should start by reading some legitimate books. Say like: Conspiracy or maybe even Redemption.Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about. Oh wait! I think I know what is going on! You must be related to Diane Dimond. Yes, that is it! That is why you are so ignorant! How old are you anyway? I guess it does not even matter -- you really do not have a clue about MJ. Also, you must not have any kind of life to just sit here and think up cruel and disgusting things to say about MJ. Maybe you need to look for a job and get a life!

myra

I agree with andrea wht they haven't arrested the Doctor. He admitted of giving the drugs to Michael to the LAPD so why haven't they? Doesn't make any since to me either.

Missy

I agree with you! murray should have never given MJ propofol no matter what the "reason" and he should be arrested!

Inma

I agree with Andrea, I dont understand =(
Why this doctor and "others doctors" are Still free?

lankandiva

Janet Jackson -Together Again lyrics-

DEAR SWEET MICHAEL,

I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU,YOUR SISTER SOINGS IT BEATIFULLY..GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL..VICTORY IN YOUR NAME..LOVE YOU MORE MJ..FOREVER IN MY HEART..ONE LOVE AUSTRALIA-THE LYRICS SUIT YOU SO WELL SWEET MIKE..

There are times
When I look above
And beyond
There are times when I feel your love
Around me baby
I'll never forget my baby
(I'll never forget you)

There are times when I look above and beyond
There are times when I feel your love around me baby
I'll never forget my baby

When I feel that I don't belong
Draw my strength
From the words when you said
Hey it's about you baby
Look deeper inside you baby

[BRIDGE]
Dream about us together again
What I want us together again baby
I know we'll be together again cuz

[CHORUS:]

(together again, ooh)
Makes me wanna dance
(together again, ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(together again, ooh)
All my love's for you

Always been a true angel to me
Now above
I can't wait for you to wrap your wings around me baby
Oooh wrap them around me baby

Sometimes hear you whisperin
No more pain
No worries will you ever see now baby
I'm so happy for my baby

[BRIDGE]

[CHORUS]

(together again, ooh)
Good times we'll share again
(together again, ooh)
Ooh it makes me wanna dance
(together again, ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(together again, ooh)
All my love's for you

There are times when I look above and beyond
There are times when I feel you smile upon me baby
I'll never forget my baby

What I'd give just to hold you close
As on earth
In heaven we will be together baby
Together again my baby

[CHORUS (2x)]

N'Jee

OOppss!!! TMZ reported last week Alvarez(Conrad Murray's GF) was going to depose but sh was "uncooperative" with LAPD...so,did they stop the investigations for a while...or NOT??? mmm a little contraddiction aint it?(oooppppsss!)

susan

He would know about it from all the surgeries he has had. Anyone who has had surgery or a medical procedure, knows about and has had Propofol. This drug is no big secret and has been around for a couple of decades.

95. All I ask for is: JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL & HIS CHILDREN

I hope dr Klein is also charged with something...He is the one who introduced MJ to these drugs. How the hell would MJ have known about Diprivan.

At the very least, he should lose his license.

Posted at 7:21AM on Oct 7th 2009 by marieant0811

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/michael-jackson-investiation-lapd-dr-conrad-murray--l-a-county-d-a-grand-jury/7#comments#ixzz0TFr6HA02

They were in it for the money

If it is any indication what we have heard from various doctors on tv about the proponol and the misuse, then the doctor is going away for a short 5 yr. while. This is not a controlled substance so I cannot see how the doctor can get into trouble by having it sent from Nevada to California, BUT... there is that small issue about the doc's internal medicene status. He was expired in '08 so this is an indication he knew he could not dispense drugs of any kind. He knew he could not get the drug out here. Wonder how long the stuff stayed out refrigeration before it was given to Michael, causing more harm. Yea...it is strange, here is Jermaine and he pretty much intro'd Michael to a bunch of shady characters. Tohme lives in Vegas, maybe he's the one who told Jermaine about the Dr. Feelgood. The place the doctor lives at; the golf course is owned by Colony-they went in as a joint venture with the housing developer to build those homes. Makes you wonder if Michael bankrolled some of this investment via Tohme. Tohme is one shrewd wheeler dealer, reminds me of a junk car salesman.

Wish the nanooks would go out from here. You all are getting on my nerves with your nasty potty mouth. Like the above poster said go out and get a life and a job. Dont you know the moment someone officially complains, your azz will be suckin buttermilk?

Geesh!

OK. Give this a rest. No one cares any more.

Hey everyone, if you want to see what we all come to these sites for x17online.com stopped running the same MJ story crap, so check them out for celebrity info that isn't SO OLD.

Geez Harvey! Get some new dirt, will ya!

janalal4

32. don't know if anyone has heard this before..

RIP Michael

Posted at 2:21AM on Oct 7th 2009 by MJ fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/michael-jackson-investiation-lapd-dr-conrad-murray--l-a-county-d-a-grand-jury/3#comments#ixzz0TFrWMyBZ

NO! I had never heard this song before but I LOVE IT! Many thanks for posting it! The video is really well done too. Just made it another addition to my MJ "favorites"!!

Glad to hear TMZ's "timeline" for this case is running on schedule!!

HEY MR. D.A.!! TIME TO ISSUE AN ARREST WARRANT & LOCK THE "MURDERING F'K" UP!!!!