Nick Nolte's Son Popped for DUI

10/7/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Nick Nolte's son was arrested for suspicion of DUI and possession of a controlled substance yesterday in Santa Monica.

Law enforcement sources tell us Brawley King Nolte -- who starred as the kidnapped kid in "Ransom" back in the day -- struck another vehicle while making a lane change yesterday afternoon.

When cops arrived, we're told the 23-year-old showed signs of impairment, so cops conducted field sobriety tests and eventually arrested him. Nolte's bail was set at $5,000.

Nick was arrested for DUI back in 2002 -- you may remember his infamous mugshot....

Nick Nolte

Nix

Hey TMZ, he kind of looks like the young guy on your show who needs his hair cut, trimmed and washed!! With a name like Brawley, no wonder he drinks. lol!!

ellie

Gorgeous guy, please get your life together, you are young you can do it!

menocomprendo

He's cute but the beard has to go.

David

I like Nick Nolte. Good actor. I am sure plently of TMZ fans drink and drive every weekend!

Phishsteak

Woah...stop the press! Hot Hot Hot stuff!......stop breaking the law and focus on your career....oh yummy! Woo!!!!!!!!!

Cynnie

Yummy! Hot! Hot! Hot! Someone hose me down!

FlamingoNut

Brawley? Really? Guess he was born during Nick's hell raising days? But agreed, he is nice looking!

Elizabeth

Gorgeous Guy!!! I hope we see more of him in the future! In a better light, of course. I heard he was on his way to get a hair cut and he blew a 0.0 on the sobriety test. Maybe he hit his head.

daggy

he's really cute! TMZ should cover people like him more, he's sexy looking . Please do not show more articles on Megan Fox, spencer/heidi, kardashians/

Ms. X

Reminds me of Bucky Covington from American Idol. I wonder if he has his dad's sexy voice? Cute!

Just Checking

I grew up with Brawley he's an awesome guy, this is not abnormal we all get into accidents and sh*t happens when you're young. He's looking handsome as usual. love ya brawls.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3