Audrina Flaunts Her Girls ... for Charity

10/8/2009 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the brink of a camel toe, Audrina Patridge showed off her breast ... cancer awareness t-shirt in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

If there's one thing the 24-year-old reality TV star knows about, it's promoting her hills.

notabunny

You can fly a plane between her bony thighs..... ew!

tcidda

She's got em.She's flaunting em.

Royal93

Men can not possibly find her attractive. She is way to skinny!
I don't get these girls who are super skinny and get these big fake boobs!
She looks awful!
Men do not want to sleep with skeletons!

samantha

Speak for yourself #34, and quit painting all men with the same brush.

I'd sleep with her in a heartbeat! She gorgeous and I'd be willing to bet the farm she's better looking than any of you females that are kvetching about her weight.

Maybe if you focused your energies on your own appearance, instead of dissecting other peoples', you'd look better and the obesity epidemic would taper off.

As it stands, anybody can take potshots at somebody from behind their computer monitor. Submit some photos of yourselves so we can compare with Audrina, or anybody else you see fit.

A.B.

They are not her girls as everyone can see, they are prosthetics. And she doesn't eat.

When will this insane "beauty ideal" stop being something girls are striving for? Putting silicon into your boobs is a grotesque act, and not eating properly is as well. You're not grounded in yourself if you do all this nutty stuff, and you lose interest in the world around you. There's a very real risk that you will become self-absorbed.

nightcrawler

Her stalker boyfriend loves these pictures.

Chris

Agreed #35. Audrina is stunning one of my favs in hollywood, woul d love to kick it with her

Sue Wong

As a straight female, I don't like the idea of silicone but I like the look on some women like Katie Price, big and beautiful. However, mine are naturally big and I'd rather be small. lol

nightcrawler

EEWWW! I enlarged the image to 400% and it's a hole caravan. She also has satan's face protruding from her left knee.

mia

Her "girls" are plastic bags filled with silicone. Good for her.

A.B.

sd -

this is not about looks, as you seem to think. It's not important if you'd like to sleep with her or not. This is about HER and other girls who believe they have to go through ordeals in order to feel good about themselves. Operations and diets are no fun, they are more like self-punishing, as if you have to pay to be allowed to like yourself.

I don't think any of us should put all that much energy into our appearances. We have a right to just enjoy life and be happy, and if you don't like that sd, it's your loss! ;)

King Beef

I would totally bag and gag that. As long as I didn't have to look at that chipmunk face I'd be good to go.

rando

What is she hiding between her legs..........

just me

She looks like a bobble head with a blow up chest... Blow up bobble head ???

ambin

Why are you all so mean! She looks like a lovely young woman to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments