Jon Gosselin -- 'The Party's Over'

10/8/2009 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Jon Gosselin won the birthday battle against Kate -- because instead of leaving at 6pm, he just told us he'll be staying 'til he can "put my kids to bed."

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
After the celebration, Jon came out to get some face time with his BFFs, the paps -- saying he and Kate made it "cordial" for the twins on their birthday ... and there's no way he'd be spending the night.

Probably a wise decision.

Jennifer D

All this talk about cake all day, being preggers, I can't take it. So, I had to send the husband out to buy me a cake to eat...The only one avalible was a H Bday...there you go.

Pat

I hate that guy.

mommy to two

So Jon gets to stay later. It just goes to show ONCE AGAIN that Kate is a good mom and a class act and Jon is a media whore (and lady whore). WHAT A LOSER!

nofan

#2 What the matter? Kate didn't give you the blowup you wanted? Of course, your only concern is for the poor children. Way to go Kate!

mds145

Controversial reality show mom Kate Gosselin, of Jon & Kate Plus 8 fame, has traveled the country on a promotional tour for Multiple Bles8ings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets and well as for her recently released Eight Little Faces. There is a third book in the works that will hit store shelves on October 13, 2009.

The yet to be released cookbook is titled Love Is in the Mix: Making Meals into Memories. Interestingly, the back cover promotes the book by saying, “Fans won’t want to miss this inside look at one of America’s most famous close-knit families

Where is the money for all those book deals? IRS HAVE to come in.
Anyone that knows Katezilla in "real" life hates her even past neighbours. She is mean,cruel,and hateful when things don't go HER way.

Good for you Jon, you got out, now stay out! And above all, DON'T QUIT!

Maggie

Nice guy. :( He gives up a chance to spend most of the weekend with the girls because it's allegedly so important to him to spend the entire evening of the twins' birthday with them and spends part of it giving interviews to his paparazzi buddies and signing autographs for his groupie. His insistance that he would stay the night and not have to endure that long drive back to NYC seems to have ended when Kate refused to be bated into making him look like a martyr. One thing he's right about, actions do speak louder than words, and his actions are saying I'd rather be in NYC hanging out with my girlfriend than out here in the sticks with my children.

mds145

OMG Just heard Katezilla signed a deal with PLAYBOY!!! What's next.. HUSLER!

Kate is a skank!

Janet

Great! Stand your ground John. Kate's belittled you enough for ten lifetimes.

mds145

Posted at 9:06PM on Oct 8th 2009 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/08/jon-gosselin-birthday-party-kate-plus-8-mady-cara-video/5#c22207792#ixzz0TOfz252U

LOVE YA KRAZY KOOKY! Recipes are ok too. :))

Pat of Moscow

Jon didn't win a darn thing and he never will. He's a jerk and some day all his bad behavior will bite him in the ass. I can't believe how any girl in her right mind could have anything to do with him. He's fat , has fat lips, and a dumb attitude. Your day is coming Jon and I hope it's real soon. I am sick and tired of you picking on Kate like a little kid. It's time someone takes a bite out of you.

Peri

TOOL!!!

EGGO

You go Jon! I guess he showed her....I suggest that he does not go to sleep in that house with Kate. She would kill him in his sleep! I bet she hates his guts!!!!!!

maggie

Jon, you and lowercase Daddy ought to get together. He says all guys are good for are sperm donars and child support. Your kids must be so proud. If you didn't want children, did you not learn how not to have them. Jon already ruined the girls birthday by spotting his mouth off to the press. Go make a baby with Hailey Ho and leave Kate's kids alone. You are disgusting!!!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

if he died, I'd not miss him LOL!

barbara

jon didn't show her anything...he's going back to New York...but he didn't want to drive...he was waiting for a blowup that he never got...so who came out ahead? the kids...