Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

lori

HAHA get over yourselves, Kate is actually chilling out, or at least trying to.......gotta have a sense of humor to deal with her not soon enough to be ex hubby!!!!!

Solarmal

Having kids is hard. Having 8 and an idiot husband must be really hard. I think Kate is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If she bags the show, how will she support herself? I know she is a nurse (right?) but she cannot support 8 kids on that salary, plus her hours would be all over the place. John is in a very selfish, completely useless phase which he will come out of someday. I think they both love their kids and want the best, but are so deep into it there is no way out.

I admire Kate for being able to make fun of herself in this skit--she must know this lifestyle will come back to bite her one day, but really, what other choice should she make? Give the poor woman a break until you are in her shoes.

Jennivo69

What does she want, pity? Is she laughing when the children are thrown questions at them by paps regarding their parent's horrible behaviour? I don't think so. Both parents need to STFU.

Jenny

You HAVE to admit that was funny!

Zach's grandma

I think this video is soooo funny. Kate has quite the sense of humor,love love love it!!
Chill TMZ, it's funny.
BTW, I could get your link to work so I typed NBC.com/leno

Snoopy

Did it not creep anyone else out the way she "played Mommy" with these guys. Nasty!

nutcracker

I thought it was funny TMZ. She has a better chance at acting then goofy looking Jon does.

Jody

Kate really shouldn't wear her hair up in a bun like that because it makes her head look longer than it already is.

HulkKrush

These two are practically having a douche bag contest.

Be a god in the bedroom by elevating testosterone 24 hours a day: www.nxlabs.com

yup

Is she destined for a stint on Desperate Housewives?

noneofyourbusiness

I have given up on judging them. Believe me, if they were hurting their kids, Child Welfare and Gloria Allred would be on them like flies on sh*t. (ie:OctoMom Saga) Having a tv show is one thing, but being followed 24/7 by the entire world criticizing your every move would be bound to ruin your marriage and life. I wish them the best of luck-especially for the sake of the kids.

nicky

I FOUND THIS FRICKEN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine if she really started doing that to you TMZ! hahaha that would be so funny!

Nice to have humor through out this drama!

Just Saying

I'm not a Kate fan but this was actually really funny! Awwh Tmz did your feelings get hurt??? Do you wanted a band-aid for your booboo? There kiss it - all better now!

Jennivo69

Maybe she should do a funny skit about her children being hounded by paps...or maybe about the funny questions the paps ask Kate in front of her kids? Why is it all about her all the time. Not funny at all when you look at the big picture.

deeney

ENOUGH OF KATE, JON SHOULD HAD BEEN LEFT HER CRAZY AZZ, LOOK AT PAST SHOWS OF HOW SHE TALK TO HIM AND TREATED HIM WHAT MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD STAY WITH A CRAZY BI LIKE THAT? I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR HIM, GOOD FOR JON. SHE NEED A BLACK MAN TO SHOW HER HOW TO BE A WOMAN AND NOT THE MAN. KATE IS HIDING THE MONEY TO MAKE JON LOOK BAD AND YOU PEOPLE IS BLIND, WAKE UP CANCEL THE SHOW AND STOP GIVING HER THE ATTENTION SHE WANTS CRAZY BI, RUN JON RUN I WISH JON MUCH HAPPINESS RUN JON RUN