Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

Karen F. from Chicago

That was funny and at least she was able to make a couple dollars for doing it.$$$$ It's all about the money and ain't a damn thing funny!!!

Flava

Hummm...I see between the interviews and devastating tears she still has time for TV skits...sorry Kate, I don't buy it...just stop playing the sobbing victim..at least Jon admits he isn't perfect..I say instead of going from "Jon and Kate plus 8" to "Kate plus 8"....just make it "8"!!!!

TeamKate

I think it's really cute; she's not a bad actor at all!

Mare

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! IT'S FUNNY! KATE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH...YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB! GOD BLESS!!!

Chris

aaahhhh. TMZ can dish it out but they can't take. Gonna take your ball and go home crying now?

Riki

That was great. Congratulations to Kate for seeing the ridiculousness of her situation and taking control by commenting on it in a fun, entertaining way.

Jen

Wow....TMZ lighten up!!! I absolutely love TMZ and I think this skit was funny and harmless. So why the mean catty remark about Kate's child-rearing. She's a great mom. TMZ needs to learn to laugh at themselves...

annoyed that my comment was deleted

Sounds like TMZ can dish it out but can't take. CRYBABIES!!

jabba

And who are they 'really' making fun of?? She has no skills other than being a MOM. Just stay home and do that Kate. Give us a break!!! And Jon, Sick to death of your contrite nonsense!! Grow the F up--both of you!!!!! You make this bed now lay in it!!! Mark my words, they will do ANOTHER reality show about bitter divorce and coming though this all. Just wait people.

yaya

LOL, this was the first time I'd ever watched Kate on TV. I've only seen her in pictures. But this was really funny!! She did a good job, I was surprised.

ScaredMom

Not the greatest skit for her image, but at least she is able to poke fun at herself. Everybody needs to let the woman breathe alittle. Her life is falling apart right now and she is doing what she can to keep the kids going. If a comparison is to be made, Jon is the one that has made the fool of himself with the partying and hooking up...

nikki

Cute :)!

deedee

that's actually pretty funny.

Pat

This was cute. JMZ is funny, if you can't laugh at yourself then you are no fun at all. But what's with the shot about her child rearing skills? Not necessary TMZ, is that the only thing you could come up with? Nice defense. Now you see how silly you look attacking someone in a parking lot.

sheesh

That was just plain stupid. And as for the person who said Kate is involved in her kids? Well, where are they? She's involved in her kids as long as it's making her money!