Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

Smooth Criminals

I thought the skit was pretty funny especially when Kate licked her hand and then cleaned off the guy's face.

Sorry, Harvey, but Leno is funnier than your staff any day.

It looks like TMZ can dish it out but can't take it.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon is so desperate!

Mary Lynn

Kate seems to be never there to raise her kids. She is showing no remorse for her actions to her husband.
Jon is at least trying to keep a lower profile. Not her, she is out there scooping up all the money she can, again using her kids as pawns.."everything I do is for them" BLAH BLAH..and her wardrobe and jewerly box...
What goes around comes around Kate..
mary Lynn

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Haha, that was cute. Through it all Kate can still laugh at herself and hang in there. Strong lady!

Shame on you

To #76...that's the point, she wasn't acting. Being nasty comes easy to her so essentially it was just the bitch being a bitch, something she does every day.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Everything about Jon p.isses me off, I can see why Kate had to reem his butt to get her lazy husband to help or do anything. He is still lazy and whiny. He reminds me of a Bipolar Unstable Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

WeWeWe

You rock Kate! That was hilarious!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

The GWOPpers are here LOL, no way would crazy lazy Hailey be out of her drug induced fog yet this morning, so must be some GWOPpers spreading their Kate Hate on here this morning. I love how jealous they are and all the parental advice they have for Kate, yet they live on the internet ignoring their own children and family and don't think that commenting or blogging pays bills or provides a family income. LOL such hypocrites those GWOPpers are. Lazy too.

EZ4U2C

these are not the only people in the world to raise 8 children. If that makes you a celebrity, a lot of American's need the cash in!!!!
I watched this show twice, and from what I saw they are both horrible parents!!!!!

Cassy

Seriously, Kate Gosselin promoted to Jay Leno? She and her stupid husband's 15 minutes are UP.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

ya all need jobs and if you are at your jobs doing this, ya all need to be fired. If you are retired and still so full of hatred, ya all need a shrink.

Gina

c'mon give her a break. I think she's been through more than enough hell and doing it in the public eye. I think she needs her own show and I will watch it if she does. I am on team Kate. I hope Jon crawls back under a rock. he's just gross. and needs to grow up.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

That was cute! I did not know she would do a Leno segment, that is really funny. I was laughing, and they all seemed to have fun with it. People might dislike her, but in the end I think she really loves her children and tries. There are neglectful parents out there who won't raise their kids with any boundaries, at least she is trying and doing it in the public eye where she is constantly scrutinized. That cannot be easy, yet she knows it is the only major source of income she can make for those 8 children and give them opportunities and a future. Other parents won't get off their butts to work or try to make income for their children's college or even care for their children. Anyway cute clip!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

gina, I so agree! Jon needs to just STFU and go away and start thinking about his kids and not so much about himself.

EGGO

I agree...Kate is not acting....she will always be a bitch. One day she's on tv crying and whinning about money and now she's on Jay's show "acting" for a gig. I used to look at J & K...she always was a pimp. Go home Kate and do something with those 8 little money makers (I read they are talking sh*t just like their mother!)