Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

Aac05

She really sucks at life.

Deb

I can't stand Kate or Jon, but the skit was pretty funny. TMZ is right though - Kate is no longer really involved in the raising of her children.

I was glad when I heard an attorney will be appointed to protect the children’s rights.

Terri

You go Kate!!! Very good acting skills! To all of you who bash Kate... I am a single mother with an ex-husband who does not work. He chooses to have nothing to do with the kids. In order to support my children, I have to work 2 jobs. I am home about 3 hours a day. Will you look down on me for supporting my kids as well? At least Kate is home for them AND making a living! Do you all realize how much money it takes to support 8 kids? Everyone in this country should stop judging others!

Suzanne

I completely agree with #9 in this group of comments. Kate is only looking out for herself and her media career; tabloid whore is right. She said that she is unable to take care of her kids because she has no money, well, when I was raising three children alone with no support whatsoever from a deadbeat dad, having no money meant just that as I did not have a stash waiting for me from gigs like hosting the view, massive bank account etc. She should wake up and face reality.

whats up Doctors

Well I guess Jay gave her a big enough check to buy groceries for awhile

KKK

That is the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen. Jay has sunk to a new low on this deal. It was the least funny thing ever. Glad to see she had time to do this while it was HER week to watch the kids.

kelli

i think tmz needs to put prettier picture up of kate.. she is a beautiful woman raising all those kids by herself and she looks amazing.. i dont like the fact that you put up pics that make her look bad.. very bad taste.
if you did it to heidi and spencer... i wouldn't care, not one bit!!

KKK

Media Whore at its best. Kate Zilla is the worst mom ever. They need to take her kids away from her. She claims she hates the media but yet she has been all over it. There was NO reason whatsoever for her to do this. She is just a horrible person.

FULGY

Why did they have this litter when they couldn't afford them?
Even if they had enough money to stay at home with them, I still don't see how she can give them the love and attention on 24 hours (less 8 hours sleep).

Ummmhmmm

Ok ,NOT a fan at all .Am sick of their Drama but I have to admit the skit was funny !Glad she can joke about herself ...

M Murphy

The husband may be a jerk but I feel for the guy. This woman has to control everything. Why doesn't she stay home with her kids rather than prance around to every TV that will pay her?

Julie

Oh come on TMZ...it's funny and you know it. It's good advertising for you. I haven't seen daddy doing any duty lately either.

GOMO1313

Very doubtful this is Kate. Must be a very, very good look-a-like. Kate never showed any sense of humor and don't think she would make humor about her struggles now.

Jessica